• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Where's The Thread?????

I can not find the thread "Elf Yourself" where did it go? I wanted to show it to John, and it's no where to be found!

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

They must of removed it.When Loie~~~Smiles sent me herself as a dancing elf last year I was not wearing a diaper.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

I hope not!

I really wish they didn't removed it! The only link I had was the one in the thread. I had done one for John and he never got to see it!

How about someone PM me the link again?
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

I think it came from granny.Perhaps she has saved it.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• pkdoll
          Scrap Guru
          • Dec 2006

Onie I PM'd you the link. Merry Christmas!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• mh51
            Scrap Guru
            • Jul 2006

My niece sent me an email of herself, husband and two children from this 'Elf' site. So so good.

Comment

• grannywin
              Layout Whiz
              • Sep 2006

I think it overloaded the SBM system and was removed.

You can go directly to the website and create your elf. I had more fun sending the photo to people using their photos instead of mine. Sounds like it has been around for a few years, but I just received my first elf. It definitely is hysterical!

Instead of posting a link, I will just post the address this time. Please don't post any elves you create or we will be bounced off again.

Go to elfyourself.com
              or go to the OfficeMax website and look for a link.

Comment

Working...
              X