• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mh51
    Scrap Guru
    • Jul 2006

mh51~PSP Masks...

... I've downloaded some zipped psp masks from the web... now what do I do with them.

I don't have Photoshop on my PC and when I unzip them they won't open with anything.

Can anyone help me PLEASSSSSSSSSSE...
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

Try changing the extension from .pspmask to .png. They should work then in our program.

Comment

• angelwithin
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Nov 2006

mary in psp you can batch process to change file extentions

go file > batch > process > browse and find where you have stored the files >highlight all the files you want the file extentioned change on > select >in Options change to what extention you want the files to be ie png/jpeg etc > click check save mode to 'new type' > in bottom browse button select where you want the new files stored > click start and psp will do the lot at once

no im not gonna say this again lol

ps i save my masks as jpegs

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• mh51
        Scrap Guru
        • Jul 2006

If you save as jpg do they still work..... are they transparent...???

Comment

• mh51
          Scrap Guru
          • Jul 2006

OK... changed ext. to png & still won't open in PhotoImpact 12. It says 'invalid parameter'...???

Comment

• autisticwonder
            Scrap Guru
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by mh51 View Post
            If you save as jpg do they still work..... are they transparent...???
            jpg or png should work with masks..but if they are complicated masks other than an alpha channel..you won't be able to get them to work without the program PSP..Which sounds like you don't have the program..Hum..We could convert them for you from our programs to jpg or png format..Then you could probably use them in photoimpact I would think..At least you could use them in SBM..

Comment

• mh51
              Scrap Guru
              • Jul 2006

Thanks Fiona... looked at the webpage again & am able to download as jpgs...
              Thank You for your time.

Comment

Working...
              X