• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • O2BNGdHope
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2007

My Christmas wish for you all

Here's my Christmas card to all of you. I hope you don't mind that it's not "politically correct" but as a Christian this is my wish. Hope you like the LO.
    Attached Files
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

How nice-what a wonderful card. Thank you.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

Thank you Hope..what a pretty card....Is that my frame? First time I have seen someone use it...(I'm excited)...and it is just stunnig with this card...Beautiful photo too...Thanks and Merry Christmas to you...((HUGS))
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• crops2dawn
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Ohhh, the card is beautiful! Thank you and have a Wonderful Christmas!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
          Digi Sage
          • Nov 2007

Sorry, Michelle. I forgot to give the credits. Yes, it's your frame and MA3's Silver and blue Christmas snowflakes. Thanks for sharing and thanks for the compliments.
          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Thank you so much.It is a pretty card xo.Merry Christmas to you.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• grannywin
              Layout Whiz
              • Sep 2006

A very beautiful card. Glad to welcome you to SBM and appreciate the sharing of your creations. Keep them coming.

Comment

• Smile
                Digi Sage
                • Nov 2006

Politically Correct:

Thankyou Hope, your card is beautiful. I look to the hollidays as getting together with family and friends. What ever you believe, it all has the same wishes. Happyness and love even here on SBM. It seems that even grumpy people let there guard down this time of year and hope for the future seems possible. Love and happyness to you all....xoxo.Lois
                Attached Files
                sigpic....

Comment

• *eng*
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2006

Beautiful. Have a wonderful Christmas
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                  X