+ Reply to Thread

Question Any suggestions?

I have made a movie using Scrapbook Max and then imported it into Windows Movie Maker. (I wanted to adjust the timing of each slide individually and add different music). However the images are blurry when put on full screen mode. Any suggestions on how I can fix that?

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Here is a thought....... Are you aware that you can also do a video slideshow in SBM? I have done it and have put music to it. As for different times per picture........... I believe the setting is the same throughout the video. This can be done and viewed through newer CD players to your TV or on the computer. You can also put 100 layouts to the CD.

Good Luck!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Hello,

It is possible you're not creating a 'high quality' video when you export from Scrapbook MAX! (be sure to choose 'Large' as the size)

If you're exporting pictures, and then importing those pictures into Windows Movie Maker, be sure you're selecting the largest size and highest quality in Scrapbook MAX!.

As far as quality of the final product in Movie Maker goes, be sure you're creating a high quality video (if you create a low quality video in Movie Maker, the quality of your source files doesn't matter, it will still look bad when stretched to full screen).

A few things to ponder anyhow.

Desmond.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond View Post
    Hello,

It is possible you're not creating a 'high quality' video when you export from Scrapbook MAX! (be sure to choose 'Large' as the size)

If you're exporting pictures, and then importing those pictures into Windows Movie Maker, be sure you're selecting the largest size and highest quality in Scrapbook MAX!.

As far as quality of the final product in Movie Maker goes, be sure you're creating a high quality video (if you create a low quality video in Movie Maker, the quality of your source files doesn't matter, it will still look bad when stretched to full screen).

A few things to ponder anyhow.

Desmond.
    Thanks for the info. Good to know.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    Here is a thought....... Are you aware that you can also do a video slideshow in SBM? I have done it and have put music to it. As for different times per picture........... I believe the setting is the same throughout the video. This can be done and viewed through newer CD players to your TV or on the computer. You can also put 100 layouts to the CD.

Good Luck!
    Yes, I did know that thanks! I appreciate any information I can get when it comes to this program. I love it so far!

Debby