+ Reply to Thread

Question Help! I've got a question.

I am very interested in learning how to make my own layouts. Could someone give me tips or point me in the right direction? I'm a newbie, so any kind of help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

I know someone will jump in here soon but to help them out, need to know a few things. Your question is very broad so we need to narrow down your question, in order to help you. There are tutorials on here that will help you learn and also a user guide. Do you have the SBM program or are you using the Trial version? Just wanting to make sure that your not trying to use some other program. And when your asking about making your own layouts...... there is a blank page in the templates that you could start with then create your layout from there, or pick one already done and make changes to make it different.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Default Thanks.

I guess what I'm asking is how I go about making a page from scratch? Do I just download some clip art and/or images and then go from there? I think I'm on the right track but just wanted some input. Yes, I do have SBM not the trial version.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

What's so wonderful about the SBM program is that it comes loaded with all kinds of papers, embellishments and scraps-as well as ready made templates. You can start with a blank page than go to your
    SBM files where the papers and embellishments are and just start adding paper and embies to your page. You can also go to the template and embellishment sections on the forums here and download all kinds of freebies from other users on here. There are a lot of talented, generous people on here. Also you can go to the store here and buy some template/kits for use in your program. If you have more questions on how to do this let us know. Someone will always be here to help you out Hope this helps you some.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Default Thanks

Thanks for the information, it has been very helpful.

Debby

Hello!

For a helpful discussion on how to use Scrapbook MAX!,
    you may want to consult out User's Guide online at http://www.scrapbookmax.com/webhelp or right in Scrapbook MAX! under Help > Scrapbook MAX! User's Guide. This useful resource will walk you through the creation of a scrapbook page from start to finish, explains the many features of Scrapbook MAX!, discusses publishing and sharing your scrapbooks in print and digital formats, and more! Helpful tips, notes, and of course pictures are included!

You can also learn about Scrapbook MAX!'s fun and easy design features by viewing our multimedia video tutorials.

Have fun! And feel free to ask more questions!

Karin

Thanks for the information!

Debby