Creative Uses For Scrapbook MAX!/ Hybrid Scrapbooking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Groove
    • Jun 2006

Creative Uses For Scrapbook MAX!/ Hybrid Scrapbooking?

Hello Everyone!

As an editor for The Groove, I am always on the lookout for creative uses of Scrapbook MAX! to feature in our monthly newsletter. Thanks to Jelayne U., we had a particularly holiday-appropriate idea (and Template) to share with you in our December 2007 issue- (make Christmas decorations and centerpieces with SBMAX!)

If you are using Scrapbook MAX! in a creative way, please share it with us! You can either post your idea here, or email me at karin[at]scrapbookmax[dot]com. Your idea and work may even be featured in an upcoming issue of The Groove!

Though we are open to all sorts of ideas (that's what creativity is all about!), we are especially interested in hybrid scrapbooking ideas. Any hybrid scrapbookers out there? How are you incorporating Scrapbook MAX! into you hybrid scrapbook projects?

Be in touch - your creativity is inspiring to us all!

Karin
    for The Groove
    The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

I've been making tbag wrappers today with Max...once i'd made the template up and sized it correctly ...it made making different designs SO much easier than i've had to do in previous years

i've put 4 wrappers up in the embellishment section for our members to print and use Post Link

just another brilliant use for this great program

fiona xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• grannywin
      Layout Whiz
      • Sep 2006

I posted this template for a cd cover a while back.

Comment

Working...
      X