+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

I followed in 1 got lost at 2 .Told yah I am not a bright camper..So at least i tried and made a layout at least.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

haha... you are too cute Eye!!! Thanks for trying to make a template for us!

For Eye and anyone else who may have been confused by step two. Basically before you can export a template you need a scrapbook that has ONLY the page you want made into a template. If you have made your page in another scrapbook you don't want ALL the pages of that entire book made into a template. This is why we open a new scrapbook

To import your page into the new scrapbook - at the top of the screen in your scrapbook max program click the icon that looks like a sheet of paper and has a green plus sign on it. This will open a screen that displays all of your scrapbooks. Click on the book that contains your challenge page. then chose your challenge page and click import.

Now you should have a scrapbook with Page 1 being blank and page 2 being your challenge page. Delete the blank page so that your new book contains only your challenge page.

Now you can get to step three!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

Thanks, Eye. I was lost at 2 also, but as I continued to read, I found you asked my question and Manatee answered us both. I don't know that anyone will want my template but I will get it done tonight just so that I can say I followed the challenge to a "T". Does this mean that if I made a scrapbook with just this challenge, it would have been ok to export as template from there or not? I plan to keep all challenges in one scrapbook but for anything else that I just do one page for?
    Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 12-12-2007 at 09:22 AM.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Talking Hi!!

Wowwwwwwwwwwww! I loved these,
    great job, thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Yes Hope! if you create your page in a new scrapbook then you can just export to a template. Basically the point it that whatever is in your book will be part of the template... so you don't want to share your entire album

Glad somebody told me I wasn't making sense! lol... Thanks Eye!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

Wow, I just found this thread (haven't been on for awhile getting ready for the holidays and all...) - I am sooo looking forward to doing something with this! I will get fresh pictures in the next week or two and will post something before New Year's Eve. This is such a cool kit, and I love the embellishments and papers everyone has come up with! I wish I could be creative enough to create those like you guys can.
    Lori in Tennessee
    Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Quote Originally Posted by Manatee25 View Post
    Yes Hope! if you create your page in a new scrapbook then you can just export to a template. Basically the point it that whatever is in your book will be part of the template... so you don't want to share your entire album

Glad somebody told me I wasn't making sense! lol... Thanks Eye!
    Well I will venture out again ha ha. I am really trying hard but I is as dum as dummer who thought he was the dummist.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

So I guess it would be smarter to just make each challenge it's own scrapbook if there is a request for templates. Got it!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

I just loved this challenge I had to join....We all miss grandma very much so that is what we all think about at chistmas time. She was a very important part of all our lives...the template I used, I call it a Picture Board. Unfortunately its to big to post so I was hoping someone could tell me how to make it smaller. I removed the pictures but optimized the embellishments..But it is still to big...hope someone can help...I really want to share this template....thanks Christina aka bluevelvet
    P.S. the christmas tree in the pictures belonged to her and we put it up every year. She made all the decorations by hand....
    Attached Images
    CHRISTINA

Did you remember to change the size to web/email? It defaults to full size. Maybe that's the trouble. Great sentiment page!
    Melanie