December Challenge! Featuring: Tina Sudweeks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bluevelvet
    Mad Scrapper
    • Apr 2007

Well I have tried several times to upload the template. I made it smaller and still no luck so I uploaded it to 4share and you can download it here...
    Hope you all like it..
    CHRISTINA

Comment

• Manatee25
      Layout Whiz
      • Mar 2007

Thanks for sharing the template Christina! What a BEAUTIFUL page and a wonderful sentiment!!! ( I often have a hard time getting my templates to be small enough.... they have to be under 5mg. the only thing you can do is resize the papers and embies outside of SBM and then bring them back in... not to fun)

4 shared is a perfect way to share this lovely template!!! Thanks for participating! This is a WONDERFUL page!!!
      Don't procrastinate being happy!
      And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
      Orange Blossom- new release
      sigpic
      My SBM store

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
        So I guess it would be smarter to just make each challenge it's own scrapbook if there is a request for templates. Got it!

Hope I love your Geneology blinkie! I am a geneology nut too.
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Manatee25
          Layout Whiz
          • Mar 2007

Well Ladies.... looks like my challenge page will have to wait until after Christmas! LOL. The biggest challenge for me has been finding any time to do it this month! LOL. Headed out of town tomorrow morning for Christmas so I won't have my wonderful SBM program I will have internet access though so keep sending those pages in! I have LOVED all of them so far!!! Remember that December doesn't end on the 25th!! There is still a week and a half to get your challenge done!
          sigpic
          My SBM store

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

Stay safe Tina and have a Merry Christmas...((HUGS))
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
              Hope I love your Geneology blinkie! I am a geneology nut too.
              Thank you but Autisticwonder deserves all the credit. Isn't she just the greatest? But I really do love my genealogy. Now I have two passions, genealogy and SBM! I'm so glad I can combine the two!
              Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• makeyesup
                Digi Sage
                • Jun 2006

Great layouts all. Hope by next month, I can get my act together and get back here on a full time basis.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• TNLori
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Nov 2007

Here's my contribution...

Here's my contribution, and it's the first template that I've ever created, so please let me know if it doesn't work properly.

This tradition the page is built around stems from a paper chain that my sister and I made some 30 years ago. Our mother still puts it on her Christmas tree to this day.

This year, our Dad decorated the tree all by himself. This is a major accomplishment when you consider that he spent most of the summer in the hospital,fighting clogged arteries in his leg. He ended up losing his left leg above the knee the first of August. He's come far enough along in his therapy and recovery that he's back to work half-days and is getting around quite well. "Thank you, Lord!" and "Yay, Dad!" comes to mind!

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this page. I really enjoyed putting it together. Many thanks to Manatee25 for the design work. It's beautiful stuff to work with.
                  Attached Files
                  Lori in Tennessee
                  Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                    Digi Sage
                    • Nov 2007

That's a great sentment to have. Yea, Dad!!!
                    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Manatee25
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Mar 2007

Beautiful TNLori!!! That is so neat that a paper chain could survive to become so special!!!!
                      sigpic
                      My SBM store

Comment

• Manatee25
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Mar 2007

YEAH!!!! I FINALY got to finish a page for my own challenge!!!! Haha!!! Here it is!!!

And here is the template for everyone too!

Thank you SO MUCH EVERYONE for your participation in this challenge!! I know Dec is a pretty crazy month for most people so I appreciate the time you all took to share with us a bit of what makes this season special for you!!

If you haven't had a chance to finish your page there is still one day of the year left!!! (and hey we will accept late entries too!! lol)

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic
                        My SBM store

Comment

• sacannon
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Aug 2006

Everyone's pages are wonderful!
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• TNLori
                            Mad Scrapper
                            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Manatee25 View Post
                            Beautiful TNLori!!! That is so neat that a paper chain could survive to become so special!!!!
                            Hehehe, my sister and I used to be soooo embarassed by it, but we're touched by it now. Dad built a special box for it years ago, so even if an elephant sits on the Christmas decorations (hey, it could happen...), the chain will survive and the elephant will wonder what on earth that little sharp thing in it's behind is.

After I created this page and posted it, I went to the extended family Christmas in West Virginia - Dad was walking on his own, with the prosthetic leg, no cane, no walker - he was wobbly, but he was doing it. Not bad for a guy that just lost his leg in August. YAY DAD!!!
                            Lori in Tennessee
                            Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Comment

Working...
                            X