December Challenge! Featuring: Tina Sudweeks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Manatee25
    Layout Whiz
    • Mar 2007

LOVE IT!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! I am SO using this for my Christmas cards this year!!! (better get started on em hu! lol) What a wonderful way to make it special for everyone you send them to!! Thanks for sharing your super tradition!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release
    sigpic
    My SBM store

Comment

• CrystalInMinn
      Layout Whiz
      • Jul 2007

No matter when we eventually get the tree up and this year it seems late, my garage which is in a sifferent building than my apartment is iced shut!We hide the presents and only put them under the tree after the kids are in bed late on Christmas Eve. Do Not Open Util Christmas is our tradition.

Attached Files
      sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Very nice layout and template!

Comment

• Manatee25
          Layout Whiz
          • Mar 2007

Very cute page Crystal! LOVE how you made the present to place the pictures in. So creative!!! Love the tradition!! My family also takes turns opening presents! I LOVE it because it makes Christmas last so much longer!

Great LO and thanks so much for participating!!!
          sigpic
          My SBM store

Comment

• Manatee25
            Layout Whiz
            • Mar 2007

OK, I promised instructions on how to create a template to share. SUPER EASY!!!

1. open a new scrapbook and give it a title that will fit your template. IE Tina's Dec challenge page.

2. import the page(s) that you want to make into a template and delete the first blank page. When your new book consists of the pages you want in your template proceed to step 3.

3. Go to File> Export Template> Fill in the information requested and click ok.

4. when it has completed you can upload the template here. Choose the paper clip icon to add an attachment to your message.

5. browse to your Scrapbook Max folder> templates> then find your template and upload to the site for sharing!!!

EASY!!!!! Good luck and PM me or post here with any questions!!! Can't wait to snatch up more of these great LO's!
            sigpic
            My SBM store

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

I followed in 1 got lost at 2 .Told yah I am not a bright camper..So at least i tried and made a layout at least.
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Manatee25
                Layout Whiz
                • Mar 2007

haha... you are too cute Eye!!! Thanks for trying to make a template for us!

For Eye and anyone else who may have been confused by step two. Basically before you can export a template you need a scrapbook that has ONLY the page you want made into a template. If you have made your page in another scrapbook you don't want ALL the pages of that entire book made into a template. This is why we open a new scrapbook

To import your page into the new scrapbook - at the top of the screen in your scrapbook max program click the icon that looks like a sheet of paper and has a green plus sign on it. This will open a screen that displays all of your scrapbooks. Click on the book that contains your challenge page. then chose your challenge page and click import.

Now you should have a scrapbook with Page 1 being blank and page 2 being your challenge page. Delete the blank page so that your new book contains only your challenge page.

Now you can get to step three!
                sigpic
                My SBM store

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                  Digi Sage
                  • Nov 2007

Thanks, Eye. I was lost at 2 also, but as I continued to read, I found you asked my question and Manatee answered us both. I don't know that anyone will want my template but I will get it done tonight just so that I can say I followed the challenge to a "T". Does this mean that if I made a scrapbook with just this challenge, it would have been ok to export as template from there or not? I plan to keep all challenges in one scrapbook but for anything else that I just do one page for?
                  Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 12-12-2007, 08:22 AM.
                  Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• rosana brito
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jul 2006

Hi!!

Wowwwwwwwwwwww! I loved these,
                    great job, thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

• Manatee25
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Mar 2007

Yes Hope! if you create your page in a new scrapbook then you can just export to a template. Basically the point it that whatever is in your book will be part of the template... so you don't want to share your entire album

Glad somebody told me I wasn't making sense! lol... Thanks Eye!
                      sigpic
                      My SBM store

Comment

• TNLori
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Nov 2007

Wow, I just found this thread (haven't been on for awhile getting ready for the holidays and all...) - I am sooo looking forward to doing something with this! I will get fresh pictures in the next week or two and will post something before New Year's Eve. This is such a cool kit, and I love the embellishments and papers everyone has come up with! I wish I could be creative enough to create those like you guys can.
                        Lori in Tennessee
                        Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Comment

• eye
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Manatee25 View Post
                          Yes Hope! if you create your page in a new scrapbook then you can just export to a template. Basically the point it that whatever is in your book will be part of the template... so you don't want to share your entire album

Glad somebody told me I wasn't making sense! lol... Thanks Eye!
                          Well I will venture out again ha ha. I am really trying hard but I is as dum as dummer who thought he was the dummist.
                          sigpic
                          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                            Digi Sage
                            • Nov 2007

So I guess it would be smarter to just make each challenge it's own scrapbook if there is a request for templates. Got it!
                            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• bluevelvet
                              Mad Scrapper
                              • Apr 2007

I just loved this challenge I had to join....We all miss grandma very much so that is what we all think about at chistmas time. She was a very important part of all our lives...the template I used, I call it a Picture Board. Unfortunately its to big to post so I was hoping someone could tell me how to make it smaller. I removed the pictures but optimized the embellishments..But it is still to big...hope someone can help...I really want to share this template....thanks Christina aka bluevelvet
                              P.S. the christmas tree in the pictures belonged to her and we put it up every year. She made all the decorations by hand....
                              Attached Files
                              CHRISTINA

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                                Digi Sage
                                • Nov 2007

Did you remember to change the size to web/email? It defaults to full size. Maybe that's the trouble. Great sentiment page!
                                Melanie

Comment

Working...
                                X