• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smile
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2006

Hello

Hay Desmond your first layout.............and what a wonderful gift you bought....Now if you need a lady to sit beside you in your car to listen to that great music Eye is willing and ready........isn't she nice.......xoxo
    Attached Files
    sigpic....

Comment

• Desmond
      Resident Geek
      • Jan 2006

Heh. That's not my first layout!

I've got quite a collection going!
      |

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

ahh but there are a lack of photos of YOU...we need updates on a reg basis lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Vanessa
          Digi Sage
          • Apr 2008

Desmond, I was not around when the group got together to get you the voucher, but I must agree, you have the patience of a saint, and deserve our deepest appreciation and thanks for all your help and advice. I love what you have done with your pics by the way.

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Yipee Desmond is taking me for a ride and not to the cleaners ha ha.Glad you got your toy and the layout is excellent.Very well done.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
            X