X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knzus
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2007

Yes, Steve, I got yours first thing! And everyone - believe me, I am keeping track of all these EXCELLENT title suggestions! Only a couple days since I posted my "want ad" (LOL!) and look all the choices! This was a great idea! Anyone with ideas is welcome to post or PM, yes, even more than once...plenty of time!
    Last edited by knzus; 12-04-2007, 04:06 PM.
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• GrannyScraps
      Layout Whiz
      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by knzus View Post
      Yes, Steve, I got yours first thing! And everyone - believe me, I am keeping track of all these EXCELLENT title suggestions! Only a couple days since I posted my "want ad" (LOL!) and look all the choices! This was a great idea! Anyone with ideas is welcome to post or PM, yes, even more than once...plenty of time!
      It's a totally beautiful kit and I'd really LOVE to help make it harder for you to choose a name by submitting more names..... BUT...... I'm really bad at naming kits..... In the future I may have to borrow your idea and just ask for help!!!
      God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

My suggestion:

"Full of Grace"

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Tranquility or Peace on Earth
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• knzus
            Digi Sage
            • Jan 2007

24 hours left!!

One more day to get your suggestions for a title to this kit posted to this thread before I call a halt at noon my time (USA, Kansas, CST) tomorrow, Dec. 10, 2007. All of your ideas so far are FANTASTIC! I'll certainly have quite a time deciding, but it will be well worthwhile to have asked for your help!
            Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• angelwithin
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Nov 2006

how about 'nameless' tehehehe

divine blessings

graceful blush

brains hurting now so i'm off to look for a newbie to make me some coffee

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
              , Check out my store
              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• knzus
                Digi Sage
                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
                ... how about 'nameless' tehehehe...
                Like I hadn't thought of that already!! ROTFL!! Just waitin' for "someone" to say it, har har har
                Diana

Comment

• knzus
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jan 2007

Now for the hard part...

*buzzzzzzzzzzz* Time's up! LOL! THANK YOU all for your ideas for a title for this kit! Over the next few days I will mull over each one and finish up on the kit...if I choose one of your siggestions, I will be in touch with you, probably through PM (unless I already have your email) to let you know. And then it will be announced in the New Releases section once I've uploaded to the store. THANK YOU ALL!!! This has been FUN for me to ask for your help!!

P. S. We are preparing for a potentially dangerous ICE STORM here...so if you do not hear from me for a few days, that will be why. We expect to lose power (like we did 3 years ago during the same kind of ice storm). Tina/Manatee has a way to contact me and if anything happens she will post for me.
                  Diana

Comment

Working...
                  X