X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • redwagon
    • Oct 2007

New and Confused!

I am new to Scrapbook Max and have no clue as to how I get started creating a digital scrapbook! Help me please! I have purchased two packs for friends I want to make digital books for but nothing at the site tells me how to begin OR access my new packs. Any and all help will be soo soo appreciated!

Red Wagon aka Barb
    [email protected]

Happy Holidays!
  • mint
    Layout Whiz
    • Oct 2006

Have you downloaded them yet. do that then click on the down load and it will install to max.
    To start a book open max and it will say new or open ,do new name your book and look for your pages you just instaled that will get you started. hope this helpes.
    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• Karin
      • Jan 2006

Hi there!

Here are the instructions for downloading and importing Booster Packs into Scrapbook MAX! (these instructions are available on the Booster Pack Home Page under Help - "How to Download":

Scrapbook MAX! Content Store - Downloading Content Packs

How will content packs that I purchased be delivered?
      All products in the Scrapbook MAX! Content Store are delivered by electronic download. When you purchase, you will receive two emails:

Scrapbook MAX! Store: Your order #__ has been processed: This is your order invoice. Please retain it for your records. You will need to provide information from this email to get support.

Scrapbook MAX! Store: Order #__, Download Keys: This email will contain one download link for each product you purchase. Click on each of these links to download your content packs.

How do I download the content packs?
      When you purchase one or more content packs from the Scrapbook MAX! Content Store, you'll receive an email containing download links. If your email program allows you to click on links, click on each of these links to download your content packs.

Tip: When prompted, choose 'Save' instead of 'Open', and save your content packs to your desktop. Keep these files in a safe place (or burn them to CD!) in case you have to install the content again. After 72 hours, you will not be able to download the content from our store. You are responsible for backing up your purchased content.

Once you have downloaded all your purchased content to your desktop and burned a backup copy, double click on each file to import the content into Scrapbook MAX!. That's it, you now have brand new content available in Scrapbook MAX!.

The files I downloaded are .ZIP files. Is that right?
      Files you download from our store should have one of the following extensions:

.SMT: Templates have this extension
      .SMB: Embellishment packs have this extension

If your computer downloads the files as .ZIP files, simply change the extension after you've downloaded. If you downloaded a Template as a .ZIP file, change the extension to .SMT. If you downloaded an Embellishment pack as a .ZIP file, change the extension to .SMB.

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Welcome and Happy Christmas
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
        X