Which photo editing program should I buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LSignal
    • Jul 2007

Which photo editing program should I buy?

I love scrapbookmax, but I just need to do a few more things that I can't do in scrapbookmax.
    1) I would like to be able to cut paper into more varied shapes, so that I can use zippers, etc.
    2) I would like to be able to take advantage of the varied number of free templates that are posted.
    3) I want something that doesn't have too steep of a learning curve.

I am not a designer, but I want more flexibility in working elements.

What editing program do you suggest?
    Linda
    My buddies are twpclerk & moonlightpearl
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

I personally like the Photoshop Elements, I have used the gimp too just as a starter. Elements can be tricky, but if you are willing to spend some time getting to know the program there is lots of tuts on line to get help with. I am sure other will give there opinion.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Imforgven
        • Oct 2007

hi

I am just starting into scrapbooking, but I use ACDsee Photo Editor.. It took me a while to learn it but I know use it a lot..
        I tried some of the other ones that give a free trial but I just could not get the hang of them..
        blessings
        imforgven

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
          Layout Whiz
          • Dec 2006

I use Paint Shop Pro, but it is not easy on the learning curve. Lots of tutorials out there for it though.
          Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

Working...
          X