Groove Newsletter Contest December 2007 Vintage Memories(FREEBIES HERE!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Groove
    • Jun 2006

Groove Newsletter Contest December 2007 Vintage Memories(FREEBIES HERE!)

Groove Newsletter Contest December 2007: Vintage Memories(FREEBIES HERE!)

Celebrate your "Vintage Memories" with The Groove!

The December 2007 issue of The Groove is here, and we're celebrating vintage memories! Layouts that evoke a time gone by pop up more than "now and again" in our gallery. Get inspired by the stellar examples we've highlighted in this month's special holiday issue!

Read The Groove online at www.scrapbookmax.com/newsletter!

CONTEST DETAILS

This month's contest is called "Vintage Memories". We want to see layouts celebrating the past - whether it's ten years ago, fifty years, or more! All we ask is that your photo and elements evoke a time that is past, but not forgotten!

We will be honoring 3 winning layouts. The 1st place winner of the "Vintage Memories" contest will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Scrapbook MAX! Booster Pack Store. Two runners-up will each receive an official Scrapbook MAX! mousepad.

To enter, publish your layout as a JPEG image at High Quality and Web/Email size, and upload it to the Vintange Memories contest page. The deadline is Thursday, December 27, 5:00 pm (CST).

We encourage you to reply to this thread after you enter the contest. Post a link to your entry and tell us a bit about it so we can all get in on the fun!

MONTHLY FREEBIE
    And now for everyone's favorite – THE MONTHLY FREEBIE, generously supplied by our "very own" Deanne Gow-Smith!

Deanne infuses her work in the Scrapbook MAX! Booster Pack Store with her artistic touch. Here's what she says about her work: "I gravitate towards F.F.F. (feminine, floral, fancy) and I LOVE the 3Dimensional look "

The elegant freebies Deanne has shared this month are from her "Falling Leaves" Template- you can buy the complete kit for only $5.50!

View more of Deanne's kits in the store!

Happy Scrappin' from The Groove!

Karin and Marnie

P.S. Not yet signed up for The Groove? Subscribe today!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Karin; 12-01-2007, 02:28 PM.
    The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0
  • justlearning
    • Sep 2007

Thank you for the beautiful elements. I hope that one day soon I will feel that one of my pages is good enough to post.

Comment

• workingjo3
      Mad Scrapper
      • Sep 2006

Thanks for the mini kit. I love autum leaves.

Jo

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Thanks for the freebie!
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

Congrats to everyone in the Groove....Knzus, Marion, Pkdoll, Grannywin and everyone else that was mentioned...Great job girls...Loved all your answers Knzus...and the LO winners were deserving...Thanks for the freebie as well Moonbeam...
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
            Layout Whiz
            • Dec 2006

Congrats to everyone who won [Marion, Pkdoll, Grannywin] or was featured this month [Knzus] and thank you for the freebies Moonbeam, they are wonderful.
            Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• knzus
              Digi Sage
              • Jan 2007

Thank you!

And may I add my congratulations as well! Those are all wonderful layouts you guys did! Thank you for the goodies, too, Moonbeam!

Great issue Karin and Marnie! (And thanks for the ego boost, LOL!)

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• grannywin
                Layout Whiz
                • Sep 2006

Thanks for all the compliments. I feel honored to be in such good company.
                It was good to remember the "superheros" in our lives. Our fire company just had its 100th anniversary, and the men didn't reminise about the dangers of firefighting. They remembered the silly things that happened to them and there were many.

Comment

• pkdoll
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Dec 2006

Thank you everyone for all the compliments. I was truly honored to hear that I was a runner up. Thank you!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• CrystalInMinn
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Jul 2007

And for a December entry...

My Dear Dad was in a band when he was younghere he is practicing. He passed on the love of music to me. I remember him telling me this when I found this photo in my keepsake chest. These older photos are the great ones to me. This was such a fun Layout to do.

sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

• knzus
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jan 2007

My entry: Threshing Day (1916). Details on that page.
                      Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2007

Here is mine

I titled it 'Best Friends Never Die'
                        My friend Rory and I have been so close for as long as I can remember...But 15 years ago he moved to Iowa and I haven't seen him since..We still talk, but its not the same without him close by...I sure miss him...
                        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• CrystalInMinn
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Jul 2007

a little lefsa humor...

sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

• angelwithin
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Nov 2006

here's my page but i've broken my gallery upload *hangs head in shame* Desmond said he will fix it monday so i'll upload it to gallery then and add link here once its fixed

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                            , Check out my store
                            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• sacannon
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Aug 2006

These are all wonderful!
                              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X