+ Reply to Thread

Thread: embellishment

Default embellishment

When you go to add an embellishment, then go to Photo objects, vol 1 group, it has a beautiful blue bow but then it is not a choice to pick in that group or in my Christmas Group. Where is that bow found?

Thanks new to scrapbooking in general and now this program. I have a big project to start this weekend to be done by the end of Dec. I will need lots of help I am sure.

I just realized I don't have my cd yet with full program, maybe it is on the CD.

Hi KPierce... Welcome to the forum.

I opened my program, went to the embellishments, saw the Volume 1 thumnail, clicked on it, then all the choices in that volume opened up. I found the blue bow, clicked on it, and clicked ok, and it opened in another window, I clicked ok and it openend onto the canvas or work area.

I may not be understanding your question, but I was able to open the bow. Can you give us more details. Or I'm sure one of the gurus here will help you shortly.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Your answer probably confirms what I was late deciding in my post, I don't have the blue bow as a useable embellishment because I only have the download version installed right now. When I get my CD and install the full version I will probably have the bow where I can use it as well.

Thanks for your post.

Ah so! Good things come to those who wait!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store