+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mint View Post
    Well that read as if I got my gift. I just mailed it. Because my computer crashed right before Thanksgiving. I had to Waite to go to my daughters house for her computer and get the address but got it mailed on Monday. Hope it arrives this week.
    Got it today!!!!!

I got home from work and got your package today. Thank you so much for all the fun goodies. It was such a pleasant surprise. I love it!!!! This was so much fun!
    I will get a layout done for you real soon!
    Thanks again Mint!!!!!!

I thought I posted this but I don't see it. I sent my package Priority, so it should be there in 2 to 3 days!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Default Hi!!

sent my gift in day 23/11,
    for avion, I believe that this week already this arriving, hehehehe, I am ancious to see the results of these!

Nanwu, I have received mine...Thanks and you didn't have to send that much...WOW...I will get a LO done for you as soon as my son gets home today and can take a picture of me with all the goodies...Love this time of year...
    To _____, I sent out mine yesterday morning...Should get it real soon...<wink>
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Default Hello Blank......

Hello --------- I haven't received mine yet so you might as well tell me who you Please, Please, Pretty Please so that I can get some sleep......I am usually great at guessing.....Granny.....and Marion.....And Wolsvie....and Rosana.....and Eng.....and Carol.....and Sue ....and...Jazz ...just tell me have I hit the name yet????Maby its my cousin Eye...nana...she couldn't keep a secret from me.....Or it could be MaggieMae,PKdoll,CristalinMimm,nanwu,Knzus,...or.. maby...angelwithin,Winnie49, or mwizard.....Just tell me if your name is on this list and then I will know that I am close....
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    Hello --------- I haven't received mine yet so you might as well tell me who you Please, Please, Pretty Please so that I can get some sleep......I am usually great at guessing.....Granny.....and Marion.....And Wolsvie....and Rosana.....and Eng.....and Carol.....and Sue ....and...Jazz ...just tell me have I hit the name yet????Maby its my cousin Eye...nana...she couldn't keep a secret from me.....Or it could be MaggieMae,PKdoll,CristalinMimm,nanwu,Knzus,...or.. maby...angelwithin,Winnie49, or mwizard.....Just tell me if your name is on this list and then I will know that I am close....
    Sorry, Smile, it ain't me... I've got Wonder...

Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Well smile it is safe to say it's not mint-she had marion; it's not Marion cause she had nanwu; it's not Steve cause he said so; it's not Nanwu-she had Wolvsie. hmmm that kind of narrows your list a little.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Good thinking Doll, smile just needs to get a list going and eliminate all the names who have received theirs!

Default pkdoll:

Thanks pk. ...by george I think I am close.....but that will mean I won't be able to sleep again tonight.......and I haven't been to the mail for two days because we are snowed in and the mail was closed anyways....and some people say they want snow.....try shoveling for a few hours and you will change your mind......xoxoxoxo......Lois
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    Thanks pk. ...by george I think I am close.....but that will mean I won't be able to sleep again tonight.......and I haven't been to the mail for two days because we are snowed in and the mail was closed anyways....and some people say they want snow.....try shoveling for a few hours and you will change your mind......xoxoxoxo......Lois
    Stop complaining its great exercise!!! LOL I have your name... so go to bed now!!! Are ya happy????? LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin