+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default Page sizes, digital or printing?

Please, I would like to know what is the most popular page size. With more people doing more digital albums for slide shows and dvd's, I wonder if there is still a great need for the really large pages for printing. As many times as this subject has been discussed, I still don't have a handle on it. Maybe I shall visit Home Depot?

Seriously, I don't know how to set up a poll, but whether you use mostly digital or you actually print your pages, what is the best page size for ya?

Thank you for your help. Take your time, you have 2 minutes to tell me before your computer melts from a virus!

Granny

Smile Paper

Hi Granny,

I've been mostly a paper scrapbooker until now (except for journaling, clipart, etc. that I've added to the page). I still like to see real albums instead of virtual albums - old-fashioned, I guess. I love the new 8x8 album size because it's easy to print on a standard printer and it can be put on 12x12 paper and slipped into larger albums.

Hope this was a start for your poll.

Thanks, Maggie, tis' a great help. 8x8 seems to be a very popular size. I hope more people jump in and tell me.

Granny

Default Page sizes

Definitely 12x12 for me. Fits more pictures on the pages, easier to lay out etc. I print them out my self or have them printed. I even mount the 8 1/2 x 11 on 12x12 paper and add borders or journaling. Nicer size for when your eyes get a little older!

Marion

Default 11 x 8 1/2 landscape here

I love doing 11 x 8 1/2 size pages. I used to do 12 x 12 but love the 11 x 8.5 now. It works out best for me.

I've always been a 8 1/2 x 11 (When I did it the paper way) and now since doing Digi, it's pretty much 8x8! I love 8x8. To me, it's just a smaller version of 12x12