X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

I use photo paper. Some use Glossy and some use Matt finish. I got the one that was on SALE (LOL).

As for the albums, I plan to go check the 8x8 sizes at Hobby Lobby tonight. I believe they come with page protectors and refill should be available.

On a different note, I tested some of my 8 x 10 pages to see what would be involved to resize them............... LOL TO much work there!
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• MaggieMae
      Digi Sage
      • May 2006

I love the 8x8 - they fit on a bookshelf! As a paper scrapper I used to do 12x12 albums. They are so huge and heavy!! I also do 8.5x11 but it's very hard to find albums. Walmart carries one in the craft department and I scoop it up when I see one!
      Julie

Comment

• crops2dawn
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Well my night wouldnt be complete without posting to this thread...LOL seems to be a routine now...LOL And I just love seeing what question you are going to ask how can I confuse you....hahahahaha but actually this one is simple
        If you want to print them out at home...you need to use a photo printer, photo ink and photo paper...I have never done the cost thing which is cheaper, but I like the idea of doing it at home. Its probably is cheaper getting it done elsewhere but sometimes you can get good deals on paper and Staples here has a good price going for ink.
        And yes you can get the 8x8 protectors for your layouts... I just bought a pack of 10..which fits 20 layouts for 3 bucks.
        Well it time for me to get in me jams and relax... look forward to your next question..until tom.. Good night Paula!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• paulab1210
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
          Well my night wouldnt be complete without posting to this thread...LOL seems to be a routine now...LOL And I just love seeing what question you are going to ask how can I confuse you....hahahahaha
          Well it time for me to get in me jams and relax... look forward to your next question..until tom.. Good night Paula!
          Ha Ha reading your post seriously made me LOL this morning! Thanks for the smile!
          I don't have any scrapbook related questions (yet) this morning... but maybe you could tell me how to get my cute little husband to turn out the lights when he leaves a room! j/k I'm sure I'll have more questions for you really soon! Hope you have a great day!

Comment

• OnieRN
            Scrap Guru
            • May 2006

Hey, when you find out about the light situation.......... pass on the information. My sweet new husband will leave the hall light on then close our bedroom door (at night). I asked him if he was afraid of the dark but he just laughs!

OK......... I send a question! Those of you who are printing your 8x8 at home........ Are you using 8 1/2 x 11 photo paper and throwing the rest of the sheet away? That sure sounds like a waste of paper.
            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

• srussell
              Digi Sage
              • Feb 2006

You might as well forgot about trying to change some things about your husbands ... we're not engineered that way!
              sigpic
              Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
              My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• paulab1210
                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                Hey, when you find out about the light situation.......... pass on the information. My sweet new husband will leave the hall light on then close our bedroom door (at night). I asked him if he was afraid of the dark but he just laughs!
                Ha Ha! Mine will turn on EVERY SINGLE light as he's walking through the house and then not think to turn them off. It doesn't matter if it's light outside either! Lol
                Oh well, guess srussell is right....
                You might as well forgot about trying to change some things about your husbands ... we're not engineered that way!
                Gotta love 'em!

Comment

Working...
                X