• Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

week 9 challenge - If You Could Fly...

If You Could Fly...

Where would you go?

I want to see where you would go if there were no commitments, no boundaries, no money limitations!

When you close your eyes and let yourself drift, where do you go in your mind??

Show me where you would like to go

Rules:

1. Scrap a page about a place or places you would like to visit - let your mind run wild

2. Post page in gallery and link/image here in this post

3. The Page MUST be made from Freebies from our embellishment & template section of site

5. All pages to be submitted by Sunday 2nd December noon

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Here is mine...All the details are in the gallery...If I could go anywhere, this is where I picture myself with my honey...

I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

ooh, that is gorgeous and well done Michelle!
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• mswizard
        Digi Sage
        • Mar 2007

Just beautiful Shell! Can I join ya? hehe

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
        Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

I wish i was......

This is our lovely Desmonds Photo from gallery...if I could fly i would so be Here

, Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
            This is our lovely Desmonds Photo from gallery...if I could fly i would so be Here

Maybe he could send us all there...lol...Wasn't there something in the contract here about vacations? Paid by MAX? I'm going to have to double check...lol...Great photo..
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• angelwithin
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Nov 2006

here's a few places (and people) i'd like to visit ...theres loads more but i ran out of space lol

[IMG][/IMG]

, Check out my store
              Here

Comment

• pkdoll
                Scrap Guru
                • Dec 2006

How neat!! Fiona I live 20 minutes from Michelle, and Marion lives a little over an hour away from us--so if you ever make that trip you would have to let us know!! You would get three for the price of one.:

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

These are wonderful!

Hey Paula, If I go to visit my sister in Minnesotoa in the future (and I get brave enough) My hubby wants to take the ferry across Lake Michigan into Wisconsin. Maybe the 4 of us (or anyone else close by) could all meet some place. I think the ferry comes into Manitowoc (how ever you spell it).
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Marion
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Feb 2006

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                    These are wonderful!

Hey Paula, If I go to visit my sister in Minnesotoa in the future (and I get brave enough) My hubby wants to take the ferry across Lake Michigan into Wisconsin. Maybe the 4 of us (or anyone else close by) could all meet some place. I think the ferry comes into Manitowoc (how ever you spell it).
                    Sounds like fun!

Comment

• pkdoll
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                      These are wonderful!

OMG!! That would be great fun!!! Manitowoc is only about 40 minutes from me which makes it less than 20 minutes from Michelle--of course it would be over an hour for Marion--but it would be so awesome to meet and have a day of fun with all of you!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Marion
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Feb 2006

If they go to Minnesota, they most likely will go by Madison, which is only 45 minutes from here and should be about the same for the rest of you, but either way I can drive a bit farther. Sounds like fun!

Comment

• grannywin
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Sep 2006

This sounded like a fun challenge. I would return to Hawaii in a minute if I had the money or the plane. I am wearing my mumu and ready to travel. Thanks to Rosana for the dreamy shape along the outside of the layout.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• nanwu
                            Digi Sage
                            • Apr 2007

grannywin that is a real cute layout, I love the way you are sitting in the plane, this would make a great travel agent sign, great layout

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                              Digi Sage
                              • Nov 2007

If I could fly LO

Ok, I sent my LO for this challenge to the gallery. Now not sure how to link to this thread.....hmmmm.... this button says insert link.....nope that didn't help.....HELLLLPPP! Oh well, guess no ones up yet. It's just titled "If I could fly..." in today's posts.
                              Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Working...
                              X