X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grannywin
    Layout Whiz
    • Sep 2006

Congratulations, O2BNGdHope, on your first posting to a contest. Isn't it fun?

Click on your LO in the gallery to view the entire LO. At the bottom on the screen are two sets of addresses. Click on the "Save to Clipboard" in the HTML address. Then go to the message board and paste the link from the clipboard into your message. I usually right click with the mouse to paste anything. You can go and edit your original message to include the link. This seems easier than the way I have been doing it. If I am wrong, someone please correct me.

Can we fly to Orlando together in my little yellow plane? I have never been there.

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

Yep, we would be cutting across Wisconsin and could pick a midway point for everyone. But we were just there, so I am not sure how soon we will be coming again, but I definitely want to go back there, especially since our trip was cut short. So hopefully it won't be too long in the future.
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
        Ok, I sent my LO for this challenge to the gallery. Now not sure how to link to this thread.....hmmmm.... this button says insert link.....nope that didn't help.....HELLLLPPP! Oh well, guess no ones up yet. It's just titled "If I could fly..." in today's posts.
        Hi i've pasted in here for you great page

[IMG][/IMG]

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
          Digi Sage
          • Nov 2007

Thanks for the instructions grannywin and for posting for me, Angelwithin. I forgot to mention in the post that my 3 year old granddaughter in the top two pics had just noticed all the crawdads in the water at her feet. She wasn't too happy about sharing the creek with them. Ha Ha! That's why she commandeered my chair. Grannywin, we could try your little yellow plane but I have 5 grandkids who want to go along. Will it be too crowded?
          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

Great pages everyone!!!!!!! and I would love to get together with everyone...Just let me know the time and I will be there...How fun would that be? Doll, we could always drive together...<wink>
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• omajo
              Digi Sage
              • Dec 2006

This is my layout !!
              I really like to visit China, thanks for letting me dream ........Hope it will come true,...!!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• autisticwonder
                Scrap Guru
                • Nov 2006

If I could FLY I'd be a BUTTERFLY!! Here's my part of the fun!! HUGS girls..

Attached Files

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

These are all great. Sorry I have been busy and haven't had a chance to do this one.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• angelwithin
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Nov 2006

Thanks everyone for entering this week challenge, loved seeing what you came up with.

there is no challenge this week as the Groove challenge and monthly challenge are both running this week to keep you busy (last weeks prize frames would look good in the Groove challenge hint hint lol)

This weeks challenge gift is a fabulous triple kit from Austicwonder, pitures attached ....link has been sent by PM for those who entered to download this fabulous kit

happy scrapping
                    fiona xx
                    Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                    , Check out my store
                    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Winnie49
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Mar 2006

Wow Girls this challenge was so beautiful see where you could go if you..... well all the Lo are Fabolous!!!!! you did a great job!!!!!!!!
                      I'm sorry to dont prepare mine in time, i have download the places last friday but i really dont have time to do it! but i will!!!!!!!!
                      I was so happy when i see your page and see you will want to go to Machu Picchu, as you know i am peruvian and i have the opportunitie to visit it few times also i have work in the hotel there, hope some day you can go with your family and enjoy the magical and enigmatic energies you can feel there!!!!!!
                      Great job again girls!!!!!
                      Wendy
                      Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X