+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sacannon View Post
    These are wonderful!

Hey Paula, If I go to visit my sister in Minnesotoa in the future (and I get brave enough) My hubby wants to take the ferry across Lake Michigan into Wisconsin. Maybe the 4 of us (or anyone else close by) could all meet some place. I think the ferry comes into Manitowoc (how ever you spell it).
    OMG!! That would be great fun!!! Manitowoc is only about 40 minutes from me which makes it less than 20 minutes from Michelle--of course it would be over an hour for Marion--but it would be so awesome to meet and have a day of fun with all of you!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

If they go to Minnesota, they most likely will go by Madison, which is only 45 minutes from here and should be about the same for the rest of you, but either way I can drive a bit farther. Sounds like fun!

This sounded like a fun challenge. I would return to Hawaii in a minute if I had the money or the plane. I am wearing my mumu and ready to travel. Thanks to Rosana for the dreamy shape along the outside of the layout.
    Attached Images

grannywin that is a real cute layout, I love the way you are sitting in the plane, this would make a great travel agent sign, great layout

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Default If I could fly LO

Ok, I sent my LO for this challenge to the gallery. Now not sure how to link to this thread.....hmmmm.... this button says insert link.....nope that didn't help.....HELLLLPPP! Oh well, guess no ones up yet. It's just titled "If I could fly..." in today's posts.

Congratulations, O2BNGdHope, on your first posting to a contest. Isn't it fun?

Click on your LO in the gallery to view the entire LO. At the bottom on the screen are two sets of addresses. Click on the "Save to Clipboard" in the HTML address. Then go to the message board and paste the link from the clipboard into your message. I usually right click with the mouse to paste anything. You can go and edit your original message to include the link. This seems easier than the way I have been doing it. If I am wrong, someone please correct me.

Can we fly to Orlando together in my little yellow plane? I have never been there.

Yep, we would be cutting across Wisconsin and could pick a midway point for everyone. But we were just there, so I am not sure how soon we will be coming again, but I definitely want to go back there, especially since our trip was cut short. So hopefully it won't be too long in the future.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    Ok, I sent my LO for this challenge to the gallery. Now not sure how to link to this thread.....hmmmm.... this button says insert link.....nope that didn't help.....HELLLLPPP! Oh well, guess no ones up yet. It's just titled "If I could fly..." in today's posts.
    Hi i've pasted in here for you great page

[IMG][/IMG]

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Thanks for the instructions grannywin and for posting for me, Angelwithin. I forgot to mention in the post that my 3 year old granddaughter in the top two pics had just noticed all the crawdads in the water at her feet. She wasn't too happy about sharing the creek with them. Ha Ha! That's why she commandeered my chair. Grannywin, we could try your little yellow plane but I have 5 grandkids who want to go along. Will it be too crowded?

Great pages everyone!!!!!!! and I would love to get together with everyone...Just let me know the time and I will be there...How fun would that be? Doll, we could always drive together...<wink>
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!