• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jazzieal
    Digi Sage
    • Sep 2006

Slowly I Go

I am having so much trouble getting around SBM...it takes for ever for any layout to open in the gallery..and even longer to go from one to the another...takes a long time to upload a page..the forum is the same way..is it just me or is anyone else having these problems...I have cleaned out all the temp files and so on..and I have reformatted my computer a few weeks ago..and I dont have much at all on the hard drive...anyone have any suggestions...
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/
  • mint
    Layout Whiz
    • Oct 2006

Yes it was slow just now . but I have been out a couple of weeks becouse i crashed. dont know if it might still be me or not.
    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

It is slow on opening some of the layouts in the gallery for me. Otherwise it is ok.
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• mh51
        Scrap Guru
        • Jul 2006

YES JAZZ... I'm also finding the site quite slow in ALL aspects...

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

Sorry Jazz, I haven't really seen any problems... Hope they get fixed for everyone...
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Me too.It has it's moments I guess.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Granny
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Mar 2006

One suggestion... If you have a lot of icons on your desktop, delete them or put them on the bottom tray. They take up a lot of memory. Also, turn off the printer any time you are not using it, it takes up a lot of resources!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• crops2dawn
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

*Getting up a turning off printer... thanks Granny, I never thought about that one.
                Sorry Jazz, when I have problems like that I usually clean out the computer then it starts working fine.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• pkdoll
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Dec 2006

I too have noticed that it takes a long time to move around the forum. I haven't gone to the gallery yet, I always start out in the forum. Very slow, when normally it is not. If it effects so many of us than there is something going on somewhere. But it could be so many different things. One could be this site because there are a lot of people on at the same time, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of us on at the same time. So who knows, I just know that it can get very frustrating.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Granny
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Mar 2006

Well now that you mention it. More people are off work now, so they are on, using the cable and net services. That may be slowing things down on your end....

On the other hand....
                    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• jazzieal
                      Digi Sage
                      • Sep 2006

Thanks for the tips Granny...never ever thought about the printer..but it makes good sense...will try it
                      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X