• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Template: Love 2 Bake #6

Well, by a huge request from my fans here and my blog, the Love 2 Bake Pages will continue...How could I argue with 148 requests...lol...So here is number 6...Remember, if you go to my blog, the zip file there also includes everything used as individual files to make your own page using the same elements I did...Hope you like this one...((HUGS))
    Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Oh, Wolvsie... This is totally adorable. I love toll painting. Tried it in real life a long time ago, and decided to give the world a break by not pursuing it!!!! My friend went on to be a real artist!

I absolutely love what you did with the template. Thank you so much for sharing!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Just adorable, just like the rest of them (and just like you!)
      Thank you!

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Gorgeous wolvsie...thank you
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• mswizard
          Digi Sage
          • Mar 2007

These are SOOOOOOOOOO cute Shell! LOVE THEM! Thanks for being such a sweetie!
          Love ya!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
          Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Working...
          X