+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Love everyone's trees so far. I have my tree up and the lights are on. I did that last night. I will be decorating it today. Have to go hop in the shower now I can take my gift to the post office! Then I will come back and work on the tree. Also have to go get my hair done today, so I probably won't get a layout done until tomorrow.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

PKDoll, LOVE that snowman topper. Where ever did you get it? Loving this thread, enjoying the different trees, getting some good ideas. I was thinking of changing my tree this year. I've used the same ornaments every year for the last 25 years. Most of them were given to me by my mother-in-law from her's and her mother's tree. Then she started every year letting her grandchildren pick an ornament from her tree to keep. I saved my daughters' and gave them back to them to start their own trees. I think this is a wonderful tradition but my ornaments mean too much to me to think of giving them away. My grandchildren will just have to buy their own or wait until I die. Hmmm.... I was thinking of changing my tree but now that I think of all my antique ornaments I believe I'd miss them too much. Oh dear......I just remembered my 3 youngest grandchildren are living with me for now. They are 1,2 & 3 years old and into everything......I might just use the lights alone this year.........Hmmmmm.......Wonder how many pieces of popcorn I could get on a string before they ate them all....

Default Here is mine

It looks so bare in these pic's lol but I can't get another decoration on it to save my life!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Love, Love, all the wonderful trees and layouts! I had the perfect excuse to get it up...a snowstorm on Sat. But my son had the key with him at a slumber party. Now My garage is iced shut Yikes!!! hope to get to it this week. Snow forecast again tomorrow and again this weekend. hhmmmm Lovely weather to scrap though! hahahaha.

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Here is mine. I use clear lights and usually put caps on them in different colors. This year I decided to leave the caps off and go with the clear for a change.

Love everyone's Tree's so far!

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

OMG! to Doll's tree topper...Need to snatch that one off your tree and put it on mine...lol...Love it and your tree...
    Tina, love the way you posted yours, never thought of splitting it up like you did...Very nice and pretty tree...
    Sue, I love the Blue on yours...
    Wiz, I found one little branch that could have gotten an ornament...lol...Beautiful tree...<wink>
    Thanks for posting them in here, I think it is so neat to see everyone's tree...Glad you all liked the idea...:
    Now~ keep them coming...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

WOW! Sue, Can I come steal your tree???? It's Bloomin Bootyful

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Quote Originally Posted by mswizard View Post
    WOW! Sue, Can I come steal your tree???? It's Bloomin Bootyful
    Surrrrrre, just hop on the turnpike heading west and get off in Toledo! LOL
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Well we have always put ours up on thanksgiving I let the kids do it then change it to suet me. but this year after hearing about the led dust from the plastic trees I would not let the grandkids put it up. so I don't have one . may go but a real tree or something I can replant. don't know yet. To tell the truth I'm not missing it. I also don't thank I wont lights, the electric is high as it is .
    i LOVE YOUR PAGE THAT IS A BEAUTIFUL TREE.
    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    PKDoll, LOVE that snowman topper. Where ever did you get it? ...
    Hope--I bought it about 3 or 4 years ago at a store called Elder Beerman's. I just fell in love with it the minute I saw it. I haven't seen one since. Thank you for admiring it.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48