+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Happy Thanksgiving:

Just dropping in to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American friends. It is such a wonderful celebration to be able to get together with family and friends and a turkey or two...lol...May you be blessed with love and happiness surrounding you.......Love from Canada ....Lois...Smile...xoxoxo
    Attached Images

Thank you Lois!!! I know you canadians already had your Thanksgiving and it is sweet of you to wish us a Happy day. Going to be busy, busy here. We have so much to be thankful for-thank you!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Happy Thanksgiving to all here at SBM. It doesn't need to be just the day. I'm thankful for all the cyber friends that I have met here.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Ditto here, Happy Turkey Day to everyone...Even to those that don't celebrate it, I'm sure your thankful about something...<wink> Gobble Gobble...hehehehe...and don't eat alot today and make yourself feel stuffed like one...lol....
    Love ya...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! May your day be filled with Peace, Love and TURKEY!

Love;

Wiz & Emmy

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Gobble til ya Wobble!!! Happy Turkey Day ya'll!!! Have a fun and blessed day with family and friends!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

OH oh TURKEY TROTS. HAVE A SAFE hOLIDAY GIRLS.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Our bellies are full!!! Thanks every one. the one thing I am thankful for today is all my friends here at SBM!

Wish we had a day like this. You have so many days of celebration, I'm jealous! Hope you all had a good one
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by *eng* View Post
    Wish we had a day like this. You have so many days of celebration, I'm jealous! Hope you all had a good one
    Hey eng,
    Who say's you can't have thanksgiving? Everyone in the world has SOMETHING to be thankful for..Just pick a day to celebrate it every year...and there ya have it...your very own Holiday!
    Who knows, it may just catch on

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.