+ Reply to Thread

Thread: vista?

Question vista?

hubby is bringing me home a new laptop when he returns from his deployment. It runs vista, does anyone use sbm with vista and how do you find it (can I run sbm with vista is probably more to the question).

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

absolutely!!! It works great in Vista....It took me some time to get use to it. but I do really like my new vista...If you have any questions about it when you get it let me know.....
    CHRISTINA

thanks for replying so quickly, and thank you I will keep you in mind if i need some tips when I get it.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Default Eye too

I remember when Eye got hers............... she was very frustrated, but it had just came out and had lots of bugs.

My husband has it on his new computer but we are finding that it will not run some of the older programs. I personally do not have it but expect someday I will. Good Luck with yours.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie