+ Reply to Thread

Cool Layouts and Suggestions Wanted!

We've noticed that a few more entries have been added to The Groove's "Real-Life Superstars" contest, way to go! We'd welcome more, of course, and hope you'll participate.

And here's a hint...when we originally came up with this contest theme, we were inspired by "real-life superstar" type layouts that we had seen in the gallery! For instance, there were a ton of inspiring layouts in a recent challenge about national awareness days...So, comb through your old layouts, and post 'em for a chance at "fame" and a $20 gift certificate to our store, or a fab Scrapbook MAX! mousepad. You may have made the winning layout already!!!

Speaking of GROOVE CONTEST THEMES, we're turning the question to you: What theme or themes would you like to see inThe Groove's Layout contests?

Let us know by replying to this thread!

Thanks, and happy scrapping!

Karin and Marnie
    The Groove Editors

I think a family theme and/or a great poem/lyric theme...Making pages go with the song or poem...Just an idea..<wink>
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

A couple ideas:

Winter fun theme or winter activities theme (what do you do in the winter for fun or what are your family's winter activities)

High school years theme (like my layout would be from the time of my own high school years)

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!