• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roxy
    • Oct 2007

Bought both Wedding and Regular SBM

Hello

As advertised there was a deal if you ordered both. I have downloaded the Regular SBM and its working awesome and having so much fun with it.

My question is what will happen when I download the the Wedding version. It looks like a complete package. Will it override what I have already or will it given me another icon on my computer for the Wedding Edition?

Just thought I would ask before going ahead with downloading it.

Roxy
    Roxy
    from Ontario, Canada
  • Karin
    • Jan 2006

Hello,

Both Scrapbook MAX! "Classic Edition" and Scrapbook MAX! Wedding Edition include the same software program (i.e., Scrapbook MAX! digital scrapbooking software). If you purchased both editions, you do not have to install the program twice.

The difference is in the content that it is included. Each edition contains approximately 150 fully editable template pages, and thousands of pieces of content.

The "Classic Edition" includes themes on a variety of occasions, while the Wedding Edition includes themes well-suited to romantic occassions and celebrations (weddings, showers, engagements, honeymoons, anniversaries,etc. - although, many of our customers find that the wedding edition content can be used in a variety of scrapbook types).

To view the content that comes in each edition, click on the following links:

("Classic Edition")

and

(Wedding Edition)

Hope that answers your question - happy scrapping!

Karin

Comment

• Roxy
      • Oct 2007

Contents of Wedding Scrapbook Max

Hello

Sorry for being such a bug. Since I don't need to download the software again I am then wondering how I should get the Wedding templates off the Wedding Edition CD into the SBM program I already downloaded on my computer.

Roxy
      Roxy
      from Ontario, Canada

Comment

• Karin
        • Jan 2006

Not a bother at all - simply insert your Scrapbook MAX! Wedding Edition CD-ROM, and click on the button that says "Install Content Pack" (you don't need to click on "Install Scrapbook MAX!" if you already have the full version installed on your system).

The content will be installed and available to you right in your exisiting Scrapbook MAX! program.

Cheers!
        Karin

Comment

Working...
        X