+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Urgent. Need Help Gift Certificate for Scrapbook Max

Hi

Hoping someone can help me please. I sent a gift certicate to my daughter in Australia to purchase Scrapbook Max from the store here. She has received her email with the coupon number but when she went in to purchase Scrapbook Max it says her Coupon # is invalid.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this. I have the receipt to prove I purchased the gift and she has her email receiving it.

Thanks

Roxy
    Last edited by Roxy; 11-18-2007 at 04:51 PM. Reason: need help
    Roxy
    from Ontario, Canada

Some one will be along shortly to help you with this.

Thumbs up Hi!!

Roxy, is tranquill sends a p.m. to one of moderators,
    how its request goes to be taken care of fastest possible, is in more than 6000 members, therefore the times can really happen these unexpected ones, but everything goes to be decided is certain of this okay!
    obs: the times it typed the minute letters in small letters and is this can intervene with the register ok (and an assumption)

a fort I hug!

Default Sorry

Hello

Please accuse me but I don't understand your reply to me. I think I am missing something.

Roxy
    Roxy
    from Ontario, Canada

Roxy,
    Rosana is from Brazil and her english isnt that good, but she sure has come a long way....she just wants you to know that help we be here soon...or you can send them an email... I believe its at the bottom...(contact us)...Its unusual for any SBM techies to be here on a Sunday, but I am sure they will help you out first thing in the morning!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Default Thank you

Thank you and to Rosane for your help. I will keep a look out for a reply from the SBM techs.

I am hoping that the gift certificate can be used to purchase the Scrapbook Max software and not just the booster packs.

My daughter Tra downloaded the trail version the other night and we spent quite awhile on Skype chatting about it and she even created 4 pages. It was so awesome having her on line and scrapbooking at the same time. Its like she is not living so far away from home you know.

Anyway I will try to be patient Thanks again.
    Roxy
    from Ontario, Canada

Hopefully someone will be along and sort it out soon
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Hello Roxy,

I'm sorry for the delay in responding. We're in the office 9-5 CST M-F.

Due to the nature of your question, I've responded to you directly in a personal message.

In response to the question about purchasing the software with a gift certificate ... no, that is not possible at this time. Our booster pack store is separate from our software sales.

Thank-you for your question!

Desmond.

Default Very Upset Who would have thought

Who would have thought as it isn't mentioned on the Booster Pack page that you can't use them for purchasing the Software for someone else. Now she has a gift certificate for Booster Packs but no software.

I didn't even think to have to ask first before purchasing the gift certificate that this might have been a possibility of not being able to do.

Roxy
    Roxy
    from Ontario, Canada

Hello Roxy,

I've responded to your private messages with a solution I believe you'll find quite satisfactory. Please respond at your leisure.

Desmond.