Digi Sage
    • May 2006

I'm curious, too. What was it about?!
    Julie

Comment

• crops2dawn
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Well, since MY computer didnt crash...lol I tell ya... get this... it was actually A BOOK!!!! LOL I did start reading it, its 19 chapters long and I only got through the 1st chapter...was curious to know what the genre was so I skipped to the last page...lol It didnt make any sense, well to me anyway..lol
      So then I pmed her back and asked her who her hubby was, hey I was curious....lol

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• stitches
        Mad Scrapper
        • Aug 2006

LOL!! You sure do like to live dangerously! I wouldn't have opened it even if I knew it was safe because I didn't like the language. I am not a prude...just have a dislike for that s-u-c-* word. LOL!! I still say it was Desmond that jinxed me with his post about spambots! LOL!!
        Donna Roe

My link to the store:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-...Donna-Roe.html

Comment

• Desmond
          Resident Geek
          • Jan 2006

Maybe it was me who sent the 'spam' message in the first place.

Then again ... maybe not ... will you ever know?

(Hint: It wasn't me)

Desmond.
          |

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

Don't feel bad Carol, I opened it too. But I am also one of them that sent it to Desmond! (Nothing has happended to my computer either.)
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• stitches
              Mad Scrapper
              • Aug 2006

LOL! Desmond, it did cross my mind! LOL!! Just kidding! I know how well you watch over us. Thanks for taking such quick action.
              Donna Roe

My link to the store:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-...Donna-Roe.html

Comment

• *eng*
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2006

Just read this and checked my pm's and there it was so deleted it. Thanks for the warning.
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Manatee25
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Mar 2007

lol.. and here I thought I was the special 'one' they chose to send the book too!!.... did have the thought that it may have been a spammy type e-mail. With much caution I did go to the book. read the fist chapter... quite poorly writen if you ask me. After the first chapter I was too bored with it to care to continue on reading. lol
                  Don't procrastinate being happy!
                  And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
                  Orange Blossom- new release
                  sigpic
                  My SBM store

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

LOL...I was a dumb curious one as well...Only cause I love to read...hehehehe...I agree, After the first couple pages and 4 cups of coffee, I deleted it...Boring and poorly written...Nothing happened to my computer...As of yet anyways... Thanks Desmond for keeping on eye on things...
                    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• grannywin
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Sep 2006

Thanks Desmond for protecting us. I know we really try to help our fellow scrappers, but this one really annoyed me.

Comment

• OnieRN
                        Scrap Guru
                        • May 2006

Not Me Either

I got that same email too but I deleted it. Refused to believe that someone would talk so nasty about their spouse.

Carol, we should have known that YOU WOULD BE THE ONE to check it out! Desmond, your an angel and I didn't believe for one minute the rummor.................. I just think it's terrible that some people would do anything to get some attention. I just think someone was jealous........hehehe

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                        !

nie

Comment

• huia
                          • May 2007

Spam letter

I was one of the special ones that opened and tried to read it.
                          Would I want it on my bookcase.......not even if they paid me to take it. I couldn't get past the first page.
                          Lesson learned, I did not know that spam could be sent in communities like this. Am now wiser for the unwanted experience

Comment

• OnieRN
                            Scrap Guru
                            • May 2006

Huia,

Every once in awhile, someone will manage to send a PM or start a thread that is SPAM or advertising something that is not related to SBM. Desmond and staff have been very quick to delete the threads or stop the person responsible. We may tease and play around on here but our SBM staff and family are quick to take care of us!

Do you realize that SBM will be 2 yrs old Feb 2008?
                            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                            !

nie

Comment

Working...
                            X