+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

LOL! Desmond, it did cross my mind! LOL!! Just kidding! I know how well you watch over us. Thanks for taking such quick action.

Just read this and checked my pm's and there it was so deleted it. Thanks for the warning.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

lol.. and here I thought I was the special 'one' they chose to send the book too!!.... did have the thought that it may have been a spammy type e-mail. With much caution I did go to the book. read the fist chapter... quite poorly writen if you ask me. After the first chapter I was too bored with it to care to continue on reading. lol
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

LOL...I was a dumb curious one as well...Only cause I love to read...hehehehe...I agree, After the first couple pages and 4 cups of coffee, I deleted it...Boring and poorly written...Nothing happened to my computer...As of yet anyways... Thanks Desmond for keeping on eye on things...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Thanks Desmond for protecting us. I know we really try to help our fellow scrappers, but this one really annoyed me.

Talking Not Me Either

I got that same email too but I deleted it. Refused to believe that someone would talk so nasty about their spouse.

Carol, we should have known that YOU WOULD BE THE ONE to check it out! Desmond, your an angel and I didn't believe for one minute the rummor.................. I just think it's terrible that some people would do anything to get some attention. I just think someone was jealous........hehehe

OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Smile Spam letter

I was one of the special ones that opened and tried to read it.
    Would I want it on my bookcase.......not even if they paid me to take it. I couldn't get past the first page.
    Lesson learned, I did not know that spam could be sent in communities like this. Am now wiser for the unwanted experience

Huia,

Every once in awhile, someone will manage to send a PM or start a thread that is SPAM or advertising something that is not related to SBM. Desmond and staff have been very quick to delete the threads or stop the person responsible. We may tease and play around on here but our SBM staff and family are quick to take care of us!

Do you realize that SBM will be 2 yrs old Feb 2008?
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie