+ Reply to Thread

Default Is there an easy way to back pictures?

Hello - I'm still new here and learning my way around. Thank you to everyone that has answered my questions (and I have many).
    When I want to back a picture, I click the scrap and choose the color and then I have to size it behind the picture and send it to the back. It takes a long time - please tell me if there is a way to hit a button and have it sized correctly.

Also, what's the deal with not being able to search for three letter words - does anyone know why or if there is a way to get around that. I am looking for hot chocolate, new york and it doesn't allow it. I tried chocolate, but its time consuming to go through all the posts.

I'd appreicate any help..thanks so much!!
    Patti

Don't know if this is any easier than your method, I first click on the paper scrap, hold down the shift button, then click on the picture. Click on Align>Make same size (Last item clicked will determine the size). Deselect by clicking anywhere on the layout. Click on the paper only and resize it larger for a border. When you have it resized, position the picture. Join the two together by selecting both again with EDIT>GROUP.

Wow, Grannywin, thank you for the wonderful tip. Just learned a very valuable tip!!!

Gigsee, glad you brought up the point about the search. It was not like that before. Yesterday I spent a long time looking for a post I have read before, and keep getting the same answer....

I hope the Big Kahuna is looking and will fix that, pretty please with sugar on top!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Thanks, Grannywin! That is a bit easier. I appreciate the help! Happy Thanksgiving!!