• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Welcome and Well Done!

Hello every one! I would like to extend a warm welcome to all the newbies, and tell you how delighted we are to have you as part of our community. Even thought this is a very serious, straight lace group, we do try to help as much as we can. I don't think you will find a more caring community anywhere, even though some of the folks here are a little peculiar. But don't worry, they are usually hanging out at Scrapsville, our Capital city, and they won't bother you. If they do, let me know, I'll take care of them!

To the rest of you whippersnappers, may I say that your layouts and templates are just beautiful. You are all doing a lovely job, and although I have been so busy with my sick mom, my brother (he had a mild stroke last week), and my Bronchitis, I have tried to check the different posts and new releases.

It's really a joy to be among so many talented and generous people. Thank you all for enriching our lives!

Granny

ps: Got any funny, clean jokes you can share?
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

• pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

DITTO! Everything Granny said.
    Granny-I knew you had been under the weather but I didn't know about your brother. I hope that things will go well with his recovery. You and your family are in my prayers. Take care of yourself too! I'm sending a guardian angel your way to help.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

Yes Granny, my prayers are with you...Had no idea about your brother...As to everything else you said, I agree...Everyone is doing a wonderful job here...
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• MaggieMae
        Digi Sage
        • May 2006

Thanks, Granny, for starting this post. Welcome to all the newbies! You're going to love it here - everyone wants to share and to help! It's a good place to be!
        Julie

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

Ditto here too. Haven't had a chance to welcome everyone.

Granny, same here. I knew you had been ill but didn't know about your brother and mother. I wish everyone well and will be thinking about you and your family.
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

Same here Granny!

Comment

• mswizard
              Digi Sage
              • Mar 2007

I 7th that motion..or is Emotion? Anywho....Me too!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
              Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Thank you all for your kind words and wishes. Every one is hanging in there for now.

I did not mean to take the focus off the newbies and the regular folks' wonderful work, but it does give new ones a taste of our communities spirit.

I told you this was a caring, wonderful bunch of nutty folks!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• rosana brito
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jul 2006

Hi! granny !!

OHH! Granny, that beautiful words! same you and a candy of girl, super considerate amable, and always make in to give them good outbursts of laughter with its jokes! it knows we love that you very, this in our minds and our hearts ok
                  God always goes to be generous with you, a so deserving person of its blessings, this always in our conjuncts ok
                  sorry my poor English! but I know that understand you me!

kisses
                  I adore you,

Comment

• Granny
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Mar 2006

Got you loud and clear, Rosana. Thank you so much!

sigpic

Comment

• rosana brito
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jul 2006

Thank you Granny!!

Hi! Granny, you girl adorable, the times I know that the people do not understand what I write, but want that know,
                      how I love to all in this place without exeção, why here, peace exists harmony, and it always has somebody as you stop amusing in them very, I never do not want to leave daqui!
                      I love this place these people, ok

kisses
                      I also take care of its bronchitis, I suffer from this badly! I know how much and the terrible one!

Comment

• Granny
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Mar 2006

We feel the same way about you, Cara!

I'm trying to take care of this. There is a terrible virus going around out here right now. 10 people, including young people, have already died from it. They don't know how to treat it. A lot of my friends have it.

But don't worry about me, I'm a hard banana to peel!

sigpic

Comment

• crops2dawn
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

Please take care of yourself Granny!! Is this that new cold bug thats going around???? I have just heard about it on the news last night...just wonderful another disease without a cure!!! Carry a can of lysol around with you and wash your hands often.... Hope your Mom and Bro are feeling better too!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Granny
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Mar 2006

Thank you Crops! Will do, mam'. I even carry a Bazuka, in case anyone gets too close!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X