+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thumbs up Thank you Granny!!

Hi! Granny, you girl adorable, the times I know that the people do not understand what I write, but want that know,
    how I love to all in this place without exeção, why here, peace exists harmony, and it always has somebody as you stop amusing in them very, I never do not want to leave daqui!
    I love this place these people, ok

kisses
    I also take care of its bronchitis, I suffer from this badly! I know how much and the terrible one!

We feel the same way about you, Cara!

I'm trying to take care of this. There is a terrible virus going around out here right now. 10 people, including young people, have already died from it. They don't know how to treat it. A lot of my friends have it.

But don't worry about me, I'm a hard banana to peel!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Please take care of yourself Granny!! Is this that new cold bug thats going around???? I have just heard about it on the news last night...just wonderful another disease without a cure!!! Carry a can of lysol around with you and wash your hands often.... Hope your Mom and Bro are feeling better too!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Thank you Crops! Will do, mam'. I even carry a Bazuka, in case anyone gets too close!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store