+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Welcome and Well Done!

Hello every one! I would like to extend a warm welcome to all the newbies, and tell you how delighted we are to have you as part of our community. Even thought this is a very serious, straight lace group, we do try to help as much as we can. I don't think you will find a more caring community anywhere, even though some of the folks here are a little peculiar. But don't worry, they are usually hanging out at Scrapsville, our Capital city, and they won't bother you. If they do, let me know, I'll take care of them!

To the rest of you whippersnappers, may I say that your layouts and templates are just beautiful. You are all doing a lovely job, and although I have been so busy with my sick mom, my brother (he had a mild stroke last week), and my Bronchitis, I have tried to check the different posts and new releases.

It's really a joy to be among so many talented and generous people. Thank you all for enriching our lives!

Granny

ps: Got any funny, clean jokes you can share?

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

DITTO! Everything Granny said.
    Granny-I knew you had been under the weather but I didn't know about your brother. I hope that things will go well with his recovery. You and your family are in my prayers. Take care of yourself too! I'm sending a guardian angel your way to help.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Yes Granny, my prayers are with you...Had no idea about your brother...As to everything else you said, I agree...Everyone is doing a wonderful job here...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Smile

Thanks, Granny, for starting this post. Welcome to all the newbies! You're going to love it here - everyone wants to share and to help! It's a good place to be!
    Julie

Ditto here too. Haven't had a chance to welcome everyone.

Granny, same here. I knew you had been ill but didn't know about your brother and mother. I wish everyone well and will be thinking about you and your family.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Same here Granny!

I 7th that motion..or is Emotion? Anywho....Me too!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Thank you all for your kind words and wishes. Every one is hanging in there for now.

I did not mean to take the focus off the newbies and the regular folks' wonderful work, but it does give new ones a taste of our communities spirit.

I told you this was a caring, wonderful bunch of nutty folks!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Thumbs up Hi! granny !!

OHH! Granny, that beautiful words! same you and a candy of girl, super considerate amable, and always make in to give them good outbursts of laughter with its jokes! it knows we love that you very, this in our minds and our hearts ok
    God always goes to be generous with you, a so deserving person of its blessings, this always in our conjuncts ok
    sorry my poor English! but I know that understand you me!

kisses
    I adore you,

Got you loud and clear, Rosana. Thank you so much!