• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MaggieMae
    Digi Sage
    • May 2006

My first posted layout!

I just posted a two-page layout - I'm so excited! I've never posted anything anywhere before. I followed Corey's directions and it worked!

I'd like to include a thumbnail here, but I'm not sure how. What is the URL of an image? Help please!!
    Julie
  • MaggieMae
    Digi Sage
    • May 2006

Another One!

I just posted another layout - this is fun! I hope someone can tell me how to add the thumbnail picture to his thread! Thanks!
    Julie

Comment

• srussell
      Digi Sage
      • Feb 2006

MaggieMae,

Real quickly... When you export a layout, a screenshot of the first page of the template is created at the same time. You can upload this at the same time along with the template and the forum automatically creates a thumbnail for you.

The "URL (Universal Resource Locator) for an image" is basically used if you have an image for your template located on another website or alternate location. I never really use this, it just much easier to upload the screenshot. Do you just love all these computer acronyms???

Once you do a couple, it easy!

Steve Russell
      sigpic
      Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
      My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• MaryL
        • May 2006

Well done, MaggieMae, your pages are lovely
        Mary ~ living in the North of England

Comment

• MaggieMae
          Digi Sage
          • May 2006

What's a Screen Shot and Where is it?

Where would I find the screen shot? I'm still confused - I'm a real dummy about these things!! I'm going to search for it now, but I'm not sure where to search!!
          Julie

Comment

• MaggieMae
            Digi Sage
            • May 2006

Thank you, Mary! I couldn't believe I actually got something uploaded!
            Julie

Comment

Working...
            X