Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Weekly Challenge 7

i'm baccckkkkk

This week Challenge is:

Revisited
    Pick a page that you have done before and now that you have more experience pick a page you like to redo since you have been on scrapbookmax

Rules:

1. Pick a page you scrapped when you first began scrapping and redo that page (or one you just know you could do better lol)

2. Post page in gallery and link/image to both the old and the new pages here in this post

3. All pages to be submitted by Sunday 18th November Noon

4. Pages will be up for voting on Sunday 18th and the 3 most voted for will will a prize from one of our lovely designers (not me this week lol)

next weeks challenge week 8 will be:

Swaps
    you will be paired up and have to swap one or two photos that you must scrap for your 'other half'

so can you all email or pm me over the next week with one or two photos if you wish to join this challenge so i can pair you up ready for next week Email me here

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Just to let you all know the prize this week will be a template set from her store from our very own lovely Moonbeam

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Jenna's mommy
      Digi Sage
      • Jul 2007

sounds like fun but i hope i still got my first lo on my computor lol, i know i am doing alot better than the first lo i ever did.
      Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

• crops2dawn
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Ohhh, this sounds like fun! I gotta go find my 1st layout... I didnt like that one to begin with..lol
        Fiona, I do that challenge at another site(the swap one) and what we do is just put our names in.. then you match everyone up, everyone pm's each other with their email address so they can swap pictures... I do think that will be alot easier... but I am just giving my 2 cents worth... anyway.. its your challenge, just thought I would help take some of the work out of it for you. lol

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

This sounds like fun, Have to start digging!
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Winnie49
            Layout Whiz
            • Mar 2006

Sounds sooo fun, i have some pages to redo! so let's start!
            Great idea !!!!!
            Wendy
            Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

Here is my attempt at the re-do challenge. These are my Sister Linda's Children. Carol and Tony are Jacob's Parents (she was pregnant for Jacob in this picture). Caris is Kari's mom. Caris and Carol are twins, although they don't look like it in these pictures. Troy is Caris and Carol's brother.

I did the original layout November 11, 2006. The thumbnail for it is below the new layout.

I made everything in the layout. I did use edge shapes from Sue Chastain.

Attached Files
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Marion
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Feb 2006

I liked the first one too Sue, but this one is great!

Comment

• Winnie49
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Mar 2006

I cant resist! this challege is perfect for me! maybe because i have a lot of LO to modife or Redo!
                  Thank you Fiona for this Idea! i really enjoy it, and will try to do another one!

baci
                  Wendy
                  Attached Files
                  Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• Marion
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Feb 2006

Awesome Wendy!

Comment

• pkdoll
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Dec 2006

This sounds like a lot of fun. Nice LO's girls---my they are gooood.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• crops2dawn
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

Well, it took awhile to find the photo, but I finally found it!
                        here is the one redone

and this one is one of my first ones...
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by crops2dawn; 11-13-2007, 09:02 PM.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• sacannon
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Aug 2006

OMG that is fantastic Crops. I absolutely love it. Not that I don't like the original, but I love the way you did the new layout!
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• OnieRN
                            Scrap Guru
                            • May 2006

Ditto Ditto Ditto

I totally agree with Sue......... Carol your redo is incrediable.
                            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                            !

nie

Comment

Working...
                            X