• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamiept
    Mad Scrapper
    • Nov 2007

new from kansas city

Hello, I'm just getting started with the program and digital scrapping. Loving it so far! Still have a lot of questions on how to make things work. Spent all day downloading freebies, would love to hear where the good sites are. New to forums as well.

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Welcome jamie, a lot of sites are recmmended on here in the forum threads. I'm sure yo'll hit on some. Ask any questions you want, there is always someone who can help
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• crops2dawn
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Welcome Aboard!! Ask any question, someone will help, I promise, we all help each other out around here, so dont be shy! Cant wait to see some of your layouts in the gallery!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Smile
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2006

Hello Dorthy from Kansas:

Sorry Jamie, I always wanted to say that ......This is a great group and the program is wonderful and easy......welcome and good luck............The Tin Man....xoxo...Smile
        Attached Files
        sigpic....

Comment

• GrannyScraps
          Layout Whiz
          • Jul 2006

Welcome, jamie..... I think you'll find the Scrapbook Max software is so user friendly..... our online family is the friendliest and most helpful bunch around, and there are absolutely LOADS of freebies right here....!!! Enjoy..... the program and the group, too!!!
          God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

• rosana brito
            Digi Sage
            • Jul 2006

Welcome a Board !!

Welcome board Gril! First I want congratulates it for the good taste, you finishes to choose optimum place of the world to be happy okay, all are super amables here
            prestativ, as Carol said, always asks what it will be necessary, that always it goes to have its reply, ok

kisses
            good Work

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

welcome and yah can have anything I make but I have an addiction to making so it may take you awhile
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
              X