Default Combining Scrapbooks

I would like to see the option to combine scrapbooks to print off the whole year together. Or at least a special folder to save them in so that the whole year is together in one location. I'd also like to be able to be able to open a scrapbook for a specific page that I'd like to copy when I'm adding a page to a current scrapbook.

Default Just a Suggestion.....

You could always start a new Scrapbook and entitle it by the Month and year. The following month do that month and year. When you publish them, they will go into the PUBLISHED folder by the month!

The problem of trying to do all your pages in one scrapbook, as you do them...... the book gets too big and takes forever to load. By the end of the year, if your like most around here, you will have MAXED out on the number of pages you can do to a book. I forgot how many pages a book will hold but I think it's over 100. The bigest book I did was my daugters wedding and it took forever to load. I am currently working on my wedding pics so I divided up my events into seperate books....example: wedding, reception, Honeymoon to Branson MO, St Louis, ....ect (we took a 2 week road trip).

OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Quote Originally Posted by stsawyer View Post
    I'd also like to be able to be able to open a scrapbook for a specific page that I'd like to copy when I'm adding a page to a current scrapbook.
    This you can do via import [if I'm understanding what you want to do].
    Once you have the scrapbook you are working on open, go to "page" in the toolbar and click on import. Access the page you want to copy and click ok.
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.