• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scrapbook MAX!
    Your Host, Gracie!
    • Jan 2006

How do I get started?

Question
    I think Scrapbook MAX! sounds like a great program. How should I go about getting the software and how do I learn how to use it?

Answer
    The first step is to download the software. There is a free 30-day trial version available by clicking on the Download link at the top of this page. Once you've got it downloaded and installed, you're ready to go.

Scrapbook MAX! was designed to be intuitive and easy to use, but that doesn't mean you won't run into the occasional roadblock. The following tools are at your disposal when you need help:

The Scrapbook MAX! User's Guide
    The Scrapbook MAX! User's Guide is written to give you an overview of the most important features of Scrapbook MAX! and how to use them. It includes lots of screen shots for "at-a-glance" explanations. This resource can be accessed either from the Start Menu in the Scrapbook MAX! program group, or from within the application by choosing Help > Scrapbook MAX! User's Guide from the program menu. Alternatively, you can access it online in webhelp format.

The Help File
    The Help File contains detailed entries explaining the program's many features, including a ton of great tips! The Help File is context specific, meaning that when you open it, it will automatically present the entry relevant to whatever you happen to be working on. Of course, the Help File is also fully searchable, so you can enter a topic or keyword to locate the information you need! To access the Help File, choose Help > Scrapbook MAX! Help from the program menu, or from the Start Menu in the Scrapbook MAX! program group. Alternatively, you can access it online in webhelp format.

Online Support Forums
    This is where you are right now! Here, users of Scrapbook MAX! discuss problems they've had with their projects as well as the solutions that worked for them. Chances are, you'll find helpful discussion for your own scrapbook projects.
    Last edited by Scrapbook MAX!; 02-06-2006, 03:09 PM.
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!
Working...
X