+ Reply to Thread

Default putting other images into sbm files

i have a folder on my desktop with images in it--embies, papers, etc.

can i move those into the folders in scrapbook max so that i don't have to browse everytime? I know that I can drag and drop, but it makes it hard to find the things i'm looking for--frequently i forget things are there. Specifically, I'm thinking of papers--i have a lot of papers but i'd like to put them into a folder in sbm so that they're all in one place and they're more organized and easier to use. So can i either put them into sbm, or even better, make a new folder there to house them? I don't know if the parameters on the software will inhibit my ability to do this or not.

Thanks!
    Lauren

Yes you can put them in the sbm folder however the more images you have in there, the slower SBM will be. I'm the opposite to you, I always drag and drop from "My Document" and forget the things I have downloaded to SBM LOL
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

I drop and drag also and wish I knew how to save the things in there to other places.
    I all ways for get whats there because its such a pain to find it.
    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

I too use the drop and drag...love it! I have also have taken EVERYTHING out of SBM and put everything in folders... Works alot faster since I did that... but if you want to move all your stuff in SBM here is what to... Open your c: drive>program files>SBM>gallery>images> here you have the choice to put your stuff into... backgrounds, embellishments, papers and shapes...drag and drop into these folders... be prepared SBM will run alot slower...

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Calkacky Guest

I too drop and drag. Basically, I open up a SBM document and reduce the size of my SBM screen to half my computer screen. Then on the other half I open my photo organization software (ACDSee) on the other half of my screen. In ACDSee I have all of my pics and all of my scrapbook images. I drag and drop from there all images I think I might want to the other half of my screen where SBM is. Then, when I think I have all I need, I enlarge my SBM screen back to full size and design away. Sometimes, I need additional images and sometimes I delete some I dragged over to SBM but for the most part, I have dropped the majority of everything I'm going to use for that page to SBM. That way I'm not constantly going back and forth. That would be annoying to me!!