+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default I Do...

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxes View Post
    Thanks so much for the information. Other websites I've looked at make you do the pages there. But I like SBM and didn't want to wander away! Their prices seem very reasonable.
    I do my pages in SBM then I upload them to the site that I am going to have publish my scrapbook. I have used Shutterfly and Walmart! You can do your own pages then upload them to many different sites.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Calkacky Guest

Wow! I knew there were others out there who bound books, but I didn't know Walmart did too. I'm going to have to wonder over to their site and check out their prices. So far, Real Books has the best prices I've found. I'm sure open to others though!

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    I do my pages in SBM then I upload them to the site that I am going to have publish my scrapbook. I have used Shutterfly and Walmart! You can do your own pages then upload them to many different sites.
    I have used Walgreens.com and they have pre made layouts which make it difficult for me to download a finished scrapbook page. Thanks for telling me about Walmart and Shutterfly! I'll look into them.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxes View Post
    I have used Walgreens.com and they have pre made layouts which make it difficult for me to download a finished scrapbook page. Thanks for telling me about Walmart and Shutterfly! I'll look into them.
    Walmart has both! They have premade scrapbook pages 8x8 and 12 x 12 that you upload pics into. You actually purchase the individual pages. They also have Memory books 11 x 8 1/2 that allows you to select the layout of the pages, which are done individually. In other words, you select your layout for each page. I select the whole page for my SBM scrapbook pages. I have also combined it with some of their layouts, where I could put odd ball pics on rather than doing a scrappage. I hope that makes sense! I don't want to put EVERY pic into a page but with those odd ones, I put them in a collection on one page.

On Shutterfly, I can customize each page from any of the 3 sizes ( 8x8, 12x12, and 8 1/2 x 11). I usually upload about 10 10 pages at a time as I create my book. You can re-organize the order of your pages to suit you, as you go!

No matter which way you go! They all seem nicely priced and the quality is especially nice. Walmart seems to be a little cheaper.

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Please keep us posted once you get your book back. Like to know the print quality...

I ordered two 12X18 pages from the SBM store recently. I love the quality of the paper. It took a little bit longer than I expected... i emailed them & they sent them out the same day. But worth the wait.

Default Omg

Today I got my 8x8 memory book from Shutterfly and a DVD. They turned out awesome! I love them!!!!

Onie

!

nie

Hey Onie, today I also received my very first 8x8 book from shutterfly. It's so cute! The scrapbook Max layouts are so vibrant, they don't appear flat but very 3 dimensional, which is what I was really hoping for. I see shutterfly is having a 20% off a 12x12 book, which is what I truly want to do, but I'm hesitant about spending too much money. It's funny but I would spend so much money over a year in scrapping supplies but laying out $40-$50 at one time for a digital book has me feeling like I'm spending too much, the reality is that digital scrapbooking is going to save me quite a bit of money in the long run. Sorry for my rambling, just working this new way of scrapping out in my head!!