+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Calkacky Guest

Default Bounded Book Scrapbooks

For those who are interested, I thought I'd pass this along. If you like to make books out of your layouts, realbooks.com is very reasonable and does good work. I just got off the phone with Bill there to ask some questions about a book I'm about ready to have them do. Anyway, their website currently shows that they do 8 x 8, 8 1/2 x 11 and 12 x 12 books. However, by next month sometime it will show that they will also do 10 x 10 books. However, if you want a 10 x 10 book now, all you have to do is write that in on the order form and they can go ahead and do one for you. Bill said for now he would charge the same for a 10 x 10 book as the listed pricing on thier site for a 12 x 12 book. I guess that means they will evaluate the price of the 10 x 10 book at such time they list it on their website.

I know a lot of people like the square books and I'm seeing a lot of people downsize from the big 12 x 12's so this just gives us another option.

Default Tried

There seems to be something wrong with that webaddress. I cut and pasted from your posting but it is taking me to novels and mystery books with thousands of titles.........lol

realbooks.com

Check it out and let me know if you get a different website!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Calkacky Guest

Oops! Sorry...I put the wrong address. Here is the correct one:

http://www.realbooks-scrapbooks.com/

What a great site! The books are beautiful and seem to be prices seem very reasonable.

Thanks for sharing with us!

Sandy

Dumb Question Here!

I have surfed the website in it entirety and can not find where you upload and put your book together. I have been using Shutterfly and have had great results. At Shutterfly, you start a project and design your book one page at a time. You pick out your backgrounds, layouts etc. I can not find anything except basic instructions on how save your files etc and what you can do. How to order. Does this company allow you to design your book on their website? If so, where?
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Onie, I just went and had a look.... No, you don't design your book on their website.... you design it with whatever scrapping software you use (SBM.... LOL)..... and then burn it to CD or DVD and mail it to them.... hope that helps.... and they do look like very nice books!!
    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

I read on their site that you can email them for a link to upload the photos. It's a wonderful site, thanks for sharing the info.

Calkacky Guest

Granny is right. You design your layout with whatever scrapbooking program you choose and they make them into a book.

The link to upload them is:

https://backup.filesanywhere.com/Dro...%97%91%A9wm%A2

Once you upload, you will need to print their order form and fax it to them. I had their fax number but for the life of me, I cannot find it right now.

Oh, if you want to do a 10 x 10 book their order form doesn't yet have 10 x 10 on it. Choose the 12 x 12 option (as 10 X 10 are the same price). After you print it, just mark through 12 x12 and write in 10 x 10.

If you are interested in using Real Books and you have any questions, just e-mail them or call them. Their contact information is on their site.

Smile

Thanks for the info! It looks really interesting!!
    Julie

Thumbs up

Thanks so much for the information. Other websites I've looked at make you do the pages there. But I like SBM and didn't want to wander away! Their prices seem very reasonable.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop