+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talking Template: My Scrapbook 60

new template freebie, for my friends !!
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

I thank I'm doing something wrong When I download it I just get a page of click on to add photo things.
    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Let me say I love it and cant wate to get it.
    How do I remove it from my sbm (the bad one.)
    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

You can remove templates by right clicking on their "thumbnail" in the "Create New Scrapbook" dialog, and choosing delete. Just make sure you click on the template you intend to remove to avoid disappointment!

Karin
    Last edited by Karin; 11-07-2007 at 02:43 PM.

Great template
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Has any one been able to download this template.
    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

I downloaded the template and it shows up in the templates but when I click on it for a page it comes up with the background paper and a bundch of photo placemats to add photos to it. It doesn't look at all like the thumbnail above. Am I missing something? Please help me.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

What generally happens is that the creator of this template imported all the items as pictures. Then when exporting the template they fail to check (or uncheck) the box that says "remove pictures". The program is doing exactly as it is being told, but it just leaves the gray placements where the pictures use to be.

This explanation doesn't help you get the templates, but at least you know you are not doing anything wrong. Does that help?

Default Message for Rosana

I love your templates and have downloaded several. But with quite a few I only get grey photo areas, like previous posters, and no pictures so cannot use them. As noted by Marion in the post before are you forgetting about the box that says "remove pictures"? as this is what happens when the box is ticked.We would all love to use your templates as they are great.

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    What generally happens is that the creator of this template imported all the items as pictures. Then when exporting the template they fail to check (or uncheck) the box that says "remove pictures". The program is doing exactly as it is being told, but it just leaves the gray placements where the pictures use to be.

This explanation doesn't help you get the templates, but at least you know you are not doing anything wrong. Does that help?
    Thanks Marion--that sure explains why I get the template that way. I never thought of that. Thank you for clarifying that.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48