• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rosana brito
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2006

Whanted ?????????

Girls, would like to know something on Mary Ann, somebody have the recent news, please write for me okay

I anticipate my gratefulness,

(Angle, Autistic, Spktehouse, these also are disappeared daqui, leave me to this worried)
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Still no news. I wrote her over a week ago and have heard nothing.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

Oh, I hope she is ok!
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Smile
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2006

Rosana:

Thanks for bring this up because I think that we are all wondering. She went through such a hard time and I also hope that she is ok. If you see this Mary Ann ,know that we still think of you and miss you .........xoxo........Lois.....Smile
        Attached Files
        sigpic....

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Rosana

We started a thread a few weeks ago and this is what Eng said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had this response from Arlene about Mary Ann.

I do know, through a mutual friend, that she made a trip across the state to visit this friend this summer. I saw pictures and she was acting mighty feisty in thoses pictures! She's coming along slowly. She's still having trouble with her arm and her one leg. I think she reorganized her whole life after her near-death illness. She mentioned to me the last time that all her priorities have changed. That's probably why you don't see her involved at scrapping. That and the arm trouble.

Comment

• rosana brito
            Digi Sage
            • Jul 2006

Eyeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! thank you girl !!

ohh! ADORABLE EYE, thanks for this news, Thanks to God, if Mary this walking in visit the friends and signal, that this well best one, I am immensely happy with this, also am worried about Terry, I do not have the email of it, I would like it to send words of comfort, taste very of it!

kisses

Comment

Working...
            X