• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Yipeeeeeeee

Got a call and they acepted Laurie for disabilty.Money will be now coming in. I was so worried as it was getting close to Christmas.I am so proud that I managed better then what I thought. He will be going back to work as soon as he is scoped.It is just a short term disability.If they cannot fix the knee then it will be long term.But here is hoping he gets it fixed.I am so happy and relieved.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Ohhh Eye, I am sooo happy for ya! Finally the good news you have been waiting for! You can get a good nights rest now and really enjoy the holidays!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Jenna's mommy
      Digi Sage
      • Jul 2007

I am glad for you things worked out and hope Laurie recover soon ok, gives me hope that things what i am busy with will work out just as good.
      Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

• pkdoll
        Scrap Guru
        • Dec 2006

What better timing is that!! So happy for you Eye and your family. Things will work out-you will see.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

What wonderful news Eye. Great timing too! So happy for youl.
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

So pleased for you both
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Smile
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2006

Great news Eye:

Does that mean Christmas shopping soon......I am ready...lol
              Attached Files
              sigpic....

Comment

• nanwu
                Digi Sage
                • Apr 2007

oh eye, i am so pleased for you and your family, I have really been worried about you lately and thinking of you all the time, my prayers are always with you congrats mate

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• eye
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

Thanks Guys. I Was Never Worried About Bills.i Just Did Not Want To Dissapoint My Kids At Christmas. Though They Understood. Deep Down They Are Children At Heart.but It Sure Makes Me Feel Better To Know We Do Not Have To Wait To Long Now.this Summer Has Been A Rough Haul.but I Am So Surprised We Never Went Behind.so I Am So Happy.
                  sigpic
                  My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

I am so happy for EYE...I wish you the best...((HUGS))
                    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• rosana brito
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jul 2006

Hiiiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHH! Eye, I am happy for you, the joy of the world deserves all, and a wonderful girl, God blesses Laurie ok

kisses (okay makes a good rest now)

Comment

Working...
                      X