+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Yipeeeeeeee

Thumbs up Yipeeeeeeee

Got a call and they acepted Laurie for disabilty.Money will be now coming in. I was so worried as it was getting close to Christmas.I am so proud that I managed better then what I thought. He will be going back to work as soon as he is scoped.It is just a short term disability.If they cannot fix the knee then it will be long term.But here is hoping he gets it fixed.I am so happy and relieved.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Ohhh Eye, I am sooo happy for ya! Finally the good news you have been waiting for! You can get a good nights rest now and really enjoy the holidays!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Red face

I am glad for you things worked out and hope Laurie recover soon ok, gives me hope that things what i am busy with will work out just as good.
    Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

What better timing is that!! So happy for you Eye and your family. Things will work out-you will see.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

What wonderful news Eye. Great timing too! So happy for youl.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

So pleased for you both
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Default Great news Eye:

Does that mean Christmas shopping soon......I am ready...lol
    Attached Images

oh eye, i am so pleased for you and your family, I have really been worried about you lately and thinking of you all the time, my prayers are always with you congrats mate

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Thanks Guys. I Was Never Worried About Bills.i Just Did Not Want To Dissapoint My Kids At Christmas. Though They Understood. Deep Down They Are Children At Heart.but It Sure Makes Me Feel Better To Know We Do Not Have To Wait To Long Now.this Summer Has Been A Rough Haul.but I Am So Surprised We Never Went Behind.so I Am So Happy.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I am so happy for EYE...I wish you the best...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!