+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Stay safe Granny
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

I have no clue where that is at Granny but I'm sure it's no where near me........ I would have loved to have met ya!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Hi gang, I'm back. Got home yesterday, but was too busy and tired to check in. Now I got to get busy writing tutorials and things, but wanted to let you know I got home safely.

Had a wonderful time with our friend, who is not as bad as we thought. She is a real fighter and they are not giving her chimo, just changing her medication. But we had a great visit. She was really surprised to see four friends from California and one from New Mexico go all the way there to celebrate her wedding anniversary with her. You should have seen her face when she saw us. Priceless!

Anyhow, is nice to be back and look forward to driving you nuts again!!!! My favorite passtime.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Hugs,

Me

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store