Who has seen Willie Wonka & The Chocolate Factory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mswizard
    Digi Sage
    • Mar 2007

Who has seen Willie Wonka & The Chocolate Factory?

Do you all remember the little boy who played Charlie? Well he lives here, I have always known that but I found out today that his son has a HUGE crush on my daughter Mikki! LMAO, she came home from school madder than a hatter (She didn't want anyone to know he likes her) So she say's..."Mom, Does his dad still have the chocolate factory?" I chuckled and said "No dear he sold it years ago" so SHE says, "then explain THIS!!!" I look over my shoulder and she is holding a HUGE bag of Wonks candy!!!!! I about peed my pants I was laughing so hard. He gave it to her in front of the whole class! Must be his dad get's royalties or something (in the form of candy?) it was soooo funny.
    Last edited by mswizard; 10-24-2007, 06:25 PM.

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.
  • mswizard
    Digi Sage
    • Mar 2007

Trivia

In case anyone has ever wondered what happened to Charlie
    he is a Vet in our town and a very good one at that

Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

That is my most favorite movies of all! Such a great satire on human nature. And adorable. I want to swim in the chocolate river.

That is way funny, though! Priceless!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• crops2dawn
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Oh myyyyy she found the golden ticket!!!!!!! LOL That was my Favorite movie when I was a young one... oompha, oompha, oompha de doo I got another riddle for you.... hahahahah
        And the everlasting gobberstopper.... ohhh yeah, love it!!!
        How exciting!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• crops2dawn
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by mswizard View Post
          In case anyone has ever wondered what happened to Charlie
          he is a Vet in our town and a very good one at that
          Good to know he is still living happily ever after....

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• mswizard
            Digi Sage
            • Mar 2007

LOL Granny, I always wanted to try those candy mushrooms!

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

Oh that is so funny. I loved that movie. I still think of him as being a kid and here is has his own kid. I loved the girl turning into a blueberry!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• OnieRN
                Scrap Guru
                • May 2006

Oh how cute! Just how old is your daughter and this young boy? I think you need to do a page to document this event.... Very funny.! I would have loved to gone swimming in that chocolate YUMMY!!!!
                sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                !

nie

Comment

• wolvsie35
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2007

Too cute...WOW...and my favorite movie too...The new version sucks and scares some kids...Should never remake a classic...<wink>
                  I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• lila2002
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Jan 2007

yeah

why on earth would you want to remake something that is good already.......
                    like taking your car to the shop when it in perfect working order!!!

now i totally loooovvvveeee that movie
                    it is absolutly brilliant.

and this story is brilliant.
                    you have to make a lay-out of this
                    this is one of those ( what my friend and me call ) a Kodak Moment.
                    So..........

i gotta get me that movie on dvd or something.
                    ( i never saw the new version, i aint a traitor, and will never do, i thought the posters and adds were creepy.........)

Comment

• Smile
                      Digi Sage
                      • Nov 2006

Thankyou Wizard for sharing that with us. It was priceless and one you should record in a family scrapbook. I laughed along with you when you wrote about the candy he gave her. These are what makes there growing up days so precious. Give her a big hug for me, she made my day.........xoxoxox.....Lois.....Smile
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic....

Comment

• mswizard
                        Digi Sage
                        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                        Oh how cute! Just how old is your daughter and this young boy? I think you need to do a page to document this event.... Very funny.! I would have loved to gone swimming in that chocolate YUMMY!!!!
                        LOL..they are both 11 and I would LOVE to do a page about it but I think I would have to ask Leif's dad if I can first, I don't know how he feels about his son being in the limelight..but yeah, I am STILL chuckling

Comment

• eye
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

Oh this is to cute. I love that movie . So yah gotta keep a novel of this one.
                          sigpic
                          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• sacannon
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Aug 2006

I agree, they shouldn't have re-made this movie. I saw part of the remake and didn't like it at all. I watch the original when ever it comes on. If hubby isn't around anyway. He isn't into it.

I can understand his father possibly having reservations, but it would be cute if you could do it.
                            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• mswizard
                              Digi Sage
                              • Mar 2007

I saw the remake TWICE but only because my 4 yr old made me watch it with him, all I can say..it SUCKED! I love Johnny Depp but you are right, IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT! My kids still like the original movie better.

Comment

Working...
                              X