+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thankyou Wizard for sharing that with us. It was priceless and one you should record in a family scrapbook. I laughed along with you when you wrote about the candy he gave her. These are what makes there growing up days so precious. Give her a big hug for me, she made my day.........xoxoxox.....Lois.....Smile
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    Oh how cute! Just how old is your daughter and this young boy? I think you need to do a page to document this event.... Very funny.! I would have loved to gone swimming in that chocolate YUMMY!!!!
    LOL..they are both 11 and I would LOVE to do a page about it but I think I would have to ask Leif's dad if I can first, I don't know how he feels about his son being in the limelight..but yeah, I am STILL chuckling

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Oh this is to cute. I love that movie . So yah gotta keep a novel of this one.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I agree, they shouldn't have re-made this movie. I saw part of the remake and didn't like it at all. I watch the original when ever it comes on. If hubby isn't around anyway. He isn't into it.

I can understand his father possibly having reservations, but it would be cute if you could do it.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

I saw the remake TWICE but only because my 4 yr old made me watch it with him, all I can say..it SUCKED! I love Johnny Depp but you are right, IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT! My kids still like the original movie better.

Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Can't beat the original...my daughter still watches it and she's 17 now! I love it too. Haven't seen the new one and don't want too, again my daughter has but only 'cause Johnny Depp is in it!
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Your daughter has good taste *eng* hehehehe